MIstake...?

"so umm... yeah." Zayn said, after the kiss, biting his lip.

"Harry doesnt need to know about this... right?" I suggested, standing up.

"Umm, yeah. He doesn't." Zayn said, getting up and fixing his shirt, looking upset.

"Anything wrong?" I asked him, staying where i was.

"No no... Just that the kiss was... good." Zayn said, walking towards the car.

"Well i know that. but im doin this out of mine and your safety." I tried explaining to him, but he just kept walking. He got into the car and sat down. just staring, not turning on the car.

"Are we going to leave?" I asked him. He just sat there with a blank stare. I stared at him for a while and eventually slung back into my seat. I heard him move but ignored it, until his lips crashed against mine and he practically climbed over the seat to do so. This kiss was way more intense than the first one. We started to let our tongues fight for the dominance, he pulled me over, putting me onto his lap and wrapping his hands around my waist. he started to lift my shirt, letting the kiss get more and more intense.

"Do you really think thats a good idea?" I asked him, stopin the kiss.

"No. Its the best idea." He said, continuing the kiss down my neck. i moaned a little, feeling him get hard against me. he lifted my shirt over my head, tossing it to the passenger seat.

"Lets go to the back." He moaned into my ear, climbing over the seat and ripping off his shirt.. I layed down in the back and he hovered over me. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck, slowly making them go down to his back and eventually reaching the buckle on his jeans. I got them off as fast as i could and he slowly slid off my shorts. His hands started to rub me and i immediately moaned. He brought his free hand up to my mouth and i bit down on his hand. he started to rub faster while he was sucking my neck. i brought him back up, making his lips kiss me and his hands let me go. 

"I need you. Now." I told him. He smirked, giving me a hard kiss on thee lips before entering into me. Feeling him go slow and deep at first was amazing. He pulled out slowly and went in even faster and harder. Feeling him in me so passionately was the best thing i have ever felt. he moaned into me ear softly, letting me feel all of him. he thrusted in harder and harder almost making me reach my high. Before i could warn him, i let go on him, making him follow right after. 

"Holy shit." Zayn said, sitting up and grabbing his shirt, putting his clothes back on. 

"What?" I said, putting my clothes on as well.

"That was... wow." He said, climbing over the seat, i climbed over with him and just sat there.

"Whats wrong? It was amazing!" He said.

"Yeah yeah i know. but what about Harry?"

"Oh shit."