Regrets

"YOU KISSED. THE HARRY STYLES?!?!" Carol screamed at me.

"I guess so." I said calmly, unlocking my door. She ran in and sat down.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM? THE. FUCKING. HARRY. STYLES. WANTS. YOU." She shook my shoulders, trying to make me understand.

"STOP. IT WAS ONE NIGHT. HE WAS PROBABLY DRUNK." I screamed at her.

"Fine. Tell me something though." She ordered as she stomped to my kitchen.

"What." I said, getting a bottle of water.

"Was he a good kisser?" I decided to have some fun with her, and try to make he jealous.

"The best. His lips are so soft. And when he kissed my neck, it was perfect." I told her. I saw her clench up.

"You could have just said it was good." She gritted through her teeth.

"That's no fun." I said, taking my water bottle and sitting on the couch. My phone buzzed on the table.

"IT'S HARRY. HE'S CALLING YOU. CAN I ANSWER IT?!" Carol screamed holding my phone.

"NO CAROL GIVE IT TO ME." I screamed. She answered the phone.

"Hiiiii Harry." She said flirtily.

"SHIT CAROL." I screamed at her, jumping over the couch and falling over. Carol laughed harder than ever and I shot back up, running towards her and grabbing the phone.

"Sorry. She's a bitch." I told him.

"It's fine love." He said with his soft raspy accent. I shuddered and sat down, messing with my nails.

"So why are you calling me?" I asked him.

"I needed to hear your voice. Tonight was amazing. Even if it lasted for a half hour. It felt like so much longer." He said, I could tell he was getting nervous.

"So now I'm making you nervous?" I teased him. I heard his laugh again and I flipped out.

"Yeah, you are." He said, recollecting himself. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Can I see you now?" He asked me, pleading.

"It's kind of late, where would we go?" I asked him.

"I know a place. Trust me, it's safe." He assured me.

"Okay... When?" I asked him.

"Ill pick you up in 15 minutes." He quickly said, hanging up. I slammed my phone down and put my head down, unable to stop smiling.

"WHAT DID HE SAY?" Carol screamed.

"You need to leave. He's coming in 15 minutes." I told her, making her leave.

"WHAT WHY?" She asked.

"Ill explain everything tomorrow. You have to go." I told her pushing her out of the house. I decided I wanted Harry to stay here, so I needed to straighten up a bit. I grabbed my phone and texted him, telling him he could stay at my house and giving him the address. He replies *perfect*. I smiled and quickly straightened up. Bringing all of my books upstairs and shoving my clothes into a hamper and shoving it in the closet. I heard him knock on the door and took a deep breath, looking into my mirror before going downstairs. I grabbed the door and opened it, immediately looking up to him and being breathless. He was wearing a black button up with black skinny jeans and black vans. He pulled his hair back, leaning down to give me a slow soft kiss on the lips. I grabbed his shirt, standing on my tippy toes to kiss him, and not wanting it to end. He slipped passed me and walked in.

"Cute flat." He said, sitting on the couch and wrapping his arm around the part he wanted me to sit.

"Cute?" I asked him what he meant by that.

"You know, cozy. I like it." He said, giving me a smirk. I slowly walked over to him, taking the seat next to him.

"I have a TV in the other room if you want-" he interrupted me.

"No. I want this. I want you." He whispered to me. My breath began to get unsteady the closer he came to me. I shifter to his direction. He stared at me, looking straight into my eyes and not letting go.

"Why are you like this?" He smirked. "Do I turn you on simply by looking at you?" He asked, resting his hand on my thigh, coming closer to my face.

"N-no." I hesitantly whispered.

"I think I do." He whispered, his breath hitting my lips. I sighed as his nose tapped mine, he still didn't let go of our stare.

"Kiss me." He whispered, shutting his eyes. I slowly leaned in the half inch I needed to in order to make my lips touch his. His hand gripped tighter around my leg, his lips moving in the same motion as mine. He bit my bottom lip, wanting his tongue to enter. I teased him, keeping it closed and continuing to just kiss.

"Hard to get. I like it." He whispered, not opening his eyes. He lifted from the kiss, looking at my hicky. "That looks good on you." He smirked, touching it. "When it heals, another one is going there." He said, leaning back in for a kiss, this time making us both lay down. I grabbed and played with his hair as his hand slipped down my waist, going into my shorts.

"Harry." I said, grabbing his arm. He looked at me with those big green eyes, almost like he was pleading. "IM not ready for this..." I told him. He smiled, going to the floor and making me join him.

"I know. But now I know this, you don't just want to have sex with me, you want to be with me and wait until you're ready." He said, kissing my forehead. I went down with him, putting my head onto his chest.

"So what does this mean?" I asked him as he played with my hair.

"That were official after one night." He laughed, kissing my forehead again. I smiled and played with the buttons on his shirt.

"How can I think I'm so in love after only an hour?" I whispered, meaning for it to be to myself.

"I know Im in love." He said, lifting my chin and making his lips press perfectly against mine. Chills were sent all over my body. He looked at my arms, grinning because he was the cause of my goosebumps.

"If there was one thing I could do from this point on, I'd be with you. Something about you Haley...I can't help myself. There's something that can't keep me away from you." He said to me, playing with me hair again.

"Harry, I'm going to fall asleep." I warned him.

"It's okay love, sleep. Ill be here when you wake up.

"You promise?" I asked him, looking up at him. He stroked my cheek, smiling.

"I promise. Ill never leave you." He said, kissing my cheek. I fell back onto his chest, listening to the sound of him singing Kiss You by Ed Sheeran. I needed him to be there in the morning, so I fell asleep on his chest, listening to the vibration and the beating of his heartbeat.