Pleasure

Harry practically tossed me onto the bed, immediately climbing on top of me, putting kisses to my neck.

"Harry I told you, I'm not ready." i said, trying my best to push him off, but he was too strong.

"If you can flirt with Zayn, you can sleep with me." He said, putting his hand under my shirt and lifting it over my hea in a matter of seconds.

"Harry I wasn't-"

"Stop. I know your ready. Just relax. Ill go easy." Harry interrupted and massaged my breasts, making me jump at the feeling. I tried to moan but his hand covered my mouth as he kissed down my stomach, making me flinch at the feeling. He looked up at me with hard eyes, giving me the sign to keep quiet. I tried my best as he took his hand off my mouth, hooking his fingers at the end of my pants and pulling them down. Right as he was about to put one finger in, he whispered to me "Now." As he slid his finger in, i arched my back, squinting my eyes and moaning at the feeling. The faster he went the tighter i gripped onto the sheets. I couldnt tell if it was pain or pleasure i was feeling. Eventually i felt a cool feeling rub along my cilt, i tried my best to keep still as it rolled in a figure 8 formation, but it was hard. I bit my lip so hard I most likly broke skin.

"I need you." I said through my moans, unable to take the teasing anymore. i wanted him in me. bad.

"I knew it." he said, looking up at me and smirking. he came up to me and kissed me with more passion than ever. "Ill go easy, i promise." he said, grabbing the headboard of the bed above me. my heart was racing at this point. With his bare chest flat against mine, his tip directly at my center, I couldnt help but feel the way i felt. I hooked onto his back, buring my head into his neck and breathing in deeply as he slowly pushed in. i tried my best not to moan immediately, but i couldnt help it. the further he went in the tighter i squeezed. i started to breath heavily, feeling him trying to resist the urge of giving me his all.

"Go." i said into his neck.

"What? Are you sure?" he asked me.

"JUST GO." I moaned loudly as he went all in, making my nails dig deeper an deeper into his back. i geard his moans fill my ears the deeper an faster he went. he immediately found my g-spot every damn time. i bit onto his shoulder the faster he went. his deep raspy moans were combined with the pleasure of feeling him going in and out.

"Shit Haley I'm about to." Harry moaned. When he swears and moans its not okay. i got even closer to my high.

"Me too." i said, moaning into his shoulder.

"Do it babe." He moaned again. Right when he called me babe, i felt it coming, and apparently so did he because he followed right after me. i wouldnt let go of his shoulders. everything that just happened wa perfect. he reached down and gently rested his lips onto mine. I reached my arms around his neck, not letting him let go of the kiss. We both opened out mouths, letting our tongues fight for the dominance. His kisses immediately turned me on every time. his soft pink lips and warm tongue just all felt so real. Everything he did was perfect, and i knew i was falling in love with him. He jerked away from the kiss.

"No. I cant get turned on again." He said, staring into my eyes and letting his nose tap mine. He rolled over and layed next to me, scooping me up and pulling me close into his bare, damp chest.

"I love you, Haley."