Trip

Complete silence flooded the whole car for about a half hour. I didn't want to say anything quite yet, because i wasn't sure if he was willing to say anything to me yet, but i was really curious as to where he was taking me. 

"You know I should be pissed off at you. And i should be leaving you at this very moment. But I'm not." He said, not getting any more or less emotion in his face. I cringed at his tone, so steady and disappointed. 

"I am so sorry." I tried telling him, but he wasn't buying it.

"I'll deal with Zayn later. But for now were going on a little road trip." He told me, turning into a small building.

"Where are we?" I asked him, getting out of the car with him. He came over to me, took a deep breath, and took my hand. It never felt so good to feel his hand squeeze tight around mine. I grabbed his arm as he hesitantly walked in without answering my question of where we were. We walked into the empty building, there was no one here, it looked like no one has been here for years. He let go of my hand and sat at one of the dusty tables.

"Right there." He pointed to a spot on the floor. I looked at it, waiting for him to finish. "I had to witness my mother get raped." He told me, just staring at it.

"Oh my gosh. Harry I-"

"And the worst part is, I let him. I could have stopped him, but I let him. Now my older sister and I had to live on our own, we grew up alone together, she raised me, and I got my little sister taken away from me. She went to my grandmothers. I haven't seen her in 3 years." He said, starting to get choked up. I didn't even know what to do at this point. I didn't know why he was telling me this, I didn't know what he expected from me. I walked over to him and sat on his lap, pulling him into my shoulder and letting him just cry. I rubbed his head, feeling his arms tighten around me. I felt wet tears drip down my face. I just let him stay there for a good 10 minutes until he eventually sat up, wiping his tears. "I don't want to hurt you like I hurt my mom. I don't want you to leave me. I want to care for you, beyond everything. I want to be there for you for and through everything, This was one little mistake, and we will both make mistakes, but I cant loose you. I know it doesn't feel like its been a long time, But i feel like i can already picture my future with you, In fact i cant picture my future without you. And i want you to understand there will not be one point in my life where my intention is to hurt you, no matter what happens,. Promise me that you trust me?" He said all of that staring into my eyes. Right in the middle, i lost it. 

"I trust you." I whispered to him, making him kiss me immediately after. "Lets leave, Its too emotional here. I told him, standing up and holding my hand out to him.He happily grabbed it, letting me take him out of the building. We both walked to the car, he opened both doors and we got in.

"We need to make one more stop." Harry said, starting the car."

"How far is it?" I asked him, moaning.

"A few hours, you can take a nap." He said, resting his hand on my thigh. I rested my head on the window, closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep to the silence.

****************************

I woke up in a bed, next to a few picture frames and a bright light. I heard yelling coming from downstairs. I sat up, holding my head from a headache. I looked in front of me and a little girl was standing in front of me.

"Holy shit girl you scared me." I told her, getting up from the bed.

"Are you Haley?" She asked me.

"Umm. Yeah.. why?" I asked her.

"Because, Harry likes you." She told me. I smiled and knelt down to her.

"I like him too." I told her.

"But my mommy doesn't like you." She told me, swaying back and forth.

"Who's your mommy?" I asked her.

"Harry's my daddy and Taylor is my mommy." I heard her say. Everything in my stopped. my love for him, me wanting to see him, everything. 

"Why dont you go back downstairs to mommy and daddy then." I told her, letting her leave the room. She skipped out and i shut the door, letting all the tears pour out. I ran to the bed for my phone, nearly bawling. I dialed Zayns number and called him. He answered first ring.

"Hey Haley." Zayn answered.

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HE HAD A KID?" I screamed at him, getting to a sob.

"Haley calm down." He said calmly.

"I CANT CALM DOWN. JUST COME PICK ME UP." I screamed at him, telling him I was at Taylor's.

"Alright I'll be there soon." He said, immediately hanging up. I locked my phone and shoved it in my pocket. I wiped my tears and took a deep breath, opening the bedroom door and going downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where everyone was.

"Who the fuck is this." I heard a girl say. She must have been Taylor. She had blonde ratty hair. 

"This is Haley. Can you not be a witch for 2 seconds and be nice." He said with attitude.

"Great you brought one of your sluts into my house." She said, rolling her eyes. I widened my eyes at how bitchy she was. :So how did Harry trick you into being his sex slave." She asked me.

"Actually he actually likes me." I told her, getting closer to Harry. as much as i hated him right now, her attitude was pissing me off.

"BULLSHIT. Has he told you about his past relationships." She asked me.

"Yeah, hes bi-polar and girls have left him." I told her, i felt Harry tense up.

"Oh, this should be fun." She said, smiling at harry.