Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

I ran down the stairs, screaming out to Bella, with my make up running down my face. I almost fell down the stairs on my way to the lounge, because I caught my foot on a loose floorboard.

“What’s wrong Rose? Are you ok?” I shook my head at her, not able to find any words to come out of my mouth.

“Nate has gone Bells, he isn’t in his bed! Where is he?” I cried at her, covering my face in my hands as I wept, “We have to find him! He couldn’t have gone far! Noah probably took him!”

“Oh, come on Rose, Noah isn’t that cruel, don’t accuse him of things like that! He may not be the nicest of people at the moment, but he would never do something like kidnapping a child.” She walked over to the door and looked at me, her hands on her hips, “we’d better start looking for him hon, before it gets too late.”

I picked up my bag that had my phone and purse in from earlier and ran out of the door, locking it quickly, before legging it into Bella’s already running Porsche.

We sped along the country lanes, swerving every now and then when a rabbit ran into the road. We both knew where we were headed, and we were certain to get there, but for different reasons. Bella wanted to prove to me that Noah didn’t have Nate, whereas I wanted to get my son back from Noah! I was certain he had him. 100% certain!

I had no idea where Noah was staying, but luckily Bella did. She sped along the roads, only stopping every now and then for traffic lights. I began to get impatient, tapping my hand on the window ledge, trying to make me think of something to take my mind off of my missing little boy; just for a minute. But I couldn’t, all I could think about was how a Father could do that to his son. How he could take his child away from its Mother. Noah’s cruel, that’s the only explanation I could think of.

We pulled up outside some huge, metal gates and there, sat behind them was the biggest house I think I had ever laid eyes on. It was about 3 storeys high, a huge driveway with a fountain in the middle, and several flashy sports cars parked outside the massive double wooden doors. The windows were floor to ceiling, and it had a beautiful Tudor theme to it, with the golden brick walls and the castle look alike theme!. It was just a stunning property.

“Noah lives here?” I looked at Bella in disbelief. “Since when has Noah ever liked anything like this?” She simply laughed at me, whilst pressing the button on the wall.

“Hello?” The wall buzzed at us, “can I help you?”

“Yes, it’s Bella Davies here, I’m married to Blake Davies, the actor. Well, I was wondering if you could let us in so I could talk to Noah Anderson please.” She spoke formerly into the speaker. We were allowed in, and Bella smoothly parked the car next to a red, shiny sports car thing?

I ran up to the door and pounded on it, making all the noise I could.

“Jeez, please can you stop that?” A sexy voice said as the door opened. I gasped, stepping back slightly as I looked at the gorgeous man in front of me. I stumbled backwards, twisting my foot and almost fell over, but the man in front of me caught me before I could hurt myself and land on the floor. “Can I help you at all?” He questioned, smirking at me.