Chapter 36

A/N: SO sorry for the wait! I've been busy lately and I tried to finish this chapter last night but Harry twerking gave me heat flashes and I couldn't think straight but anywho hope you like this!! 
Dedicated to idkwhattoputhereman for yodeling and twerking all over the place after reading last chapter! I literally died of laughter when I saw your comment. 

~

I stared wide eyed at harry as he watched me expectantly. My jaw hung slack as I moved out of his lap and sat on my knees in front of him just before grabbing his face between my hands and staring at him intensely. "Are you aware of what you just said?!" I squeaked. 

"Uhm..yes I think so" he answered, sounding a bit unsure of why I was suddenly bursting with energy. I squealed excitedly and pulled his face to mine, kissing him hard then moving to litter kisses all around his face. Harry laughed. "Okay Okay"

"Harry you have no idea what that means to me. To hear you say that. Just- god" I huffed exasperated just before kissing him again. Harry didn't seem to mind as I pulled him close, slipping my fingers into his curls and holding him there. "Did you mean it?" I whispered, pulling away to see his eyes. Harry nodded once. 

"I would never say it if I didn't mean it" 

That was all I needed, his truthful confirmation. I pulled him in again, wrapping my arms around his neck as I straddled his waist. Harry held me by the waist, tilting his head to angle the kiss and before long I slicked my tongue across his bottom lip. Harry's arms drew me in closer as my tongue played with his own. Our lips crashing endlessly again and again as our breathing became more labored. 

Harry rolled us over and hovered above me, deepening our already passionate kiss. His lips then traveled from my lips down to my neck, placing kisses along my collar bone as his fingers toyed with the hem of my shirt. I slipped my hands between us and let my fingers creep under Harry's shirt to caress his bare skin. 

"I love you" he whispered, into the skin of my neck. I pulled him up and kissed him again before pulling away. 

"I love you too" I breathed. 

~

Harry pulled out a out white tank top from the rack and a pair of black jeans before wandering over to my side of the store. We were in a thrift shop because Harry insisted you always find the most peculiar things here, he wasn't wrong either. Amongst the racks of clothes there were walls piled high with anything you could think of from toys to kitchen appliances and jewelry.

"Got anything yet?" I pulled out a black ramones shirt and a pair of white shorts and nodded. "off we go then" Harry chatted up the owners cheekily and they let us use their restroom to change in. I'd be lying if I said Harry's arms didn't look amazing in his tank top, tattoos littered across his skin and all when he came out.

"Extremely sexy" I commented before passing him by and changing myself. He smiled as I exited with my regular clothes in one hand and grabbed my free hand. We bid a farewell to the owners before heading out to the car. This whole trip was a surprisingly good idea. 
I watched as Harry chatted with a man from a bench a few feet away. We were at Disney after spending the morning at universal and Harry occasionally got stopped by passer bys. Mainly men who were actually into that stuff but your occasional slutty female was always there too. I couldn't even begin to fathom what they had been talking about for 15 minutes before Harry finally came over to me. "Whats that about?"

"Just a fan, he's been watching my fight's since I was sixteen. Crazy huh?" I nodded and smiled, taking Harry's hand and lacing it with my own "He also invited us for some drinks downtown tonight, you up for it? he asked.

"sure"I smiled, Harry grinned. Obviously he missed drinking. It'd been awhile since we had a proper night at the bar.

"Oh my god" I breathed suddenly

"What?"

"It's peter pan, Harry we have to take a picture and send it to Lou!" He chuckled but nodded as I began to drag him in the direction of the peter pan character. 

"Hi how ya doin!?" He greeted cheerily. 

"I'm great, could I get a picture?" I smiled and he nodded. 

"Is this your boyfriend?" he asked, as I nodded a look of fake terror crossed his features. "Oh man! I better be careful, I've see you fight and your scary! You could definitely help me beat up hook" peter confirmed making the children around Harry look in awe as he chuckled. "anyways, the picture?" I nodded and we posed as Harry took a photo on my cell. 

"Your turn Harry!" he rose a questioning eyebrow as I pushed him next to the Disney character. "Now look scary" Peter of course did an over-exaggerated scowl while Harry only did his normal brooding look, both of them crossing there arms as they glared at the camera. "Perfect!" The boys released their pose with a smile just before Peter leaned up to Harry's height and muttered something in his ear. I caught a look of understanding cross his features before he nodded and replied a quite 'I know' leaving me to frown on my own. 

"I got it, don't worry" Harry winked, Peter gave him a thumbs up as he walked back and smiled at me. 

"What's that?" Harry looked around before dropping his gaze to me, making me feel as if he was about to tell me some important secret. 

"Some guys have been following us around for awhile, not sure if they are fans or just like what they see with you" he answered. Just as I pushed my phone into my back pocket Harry's hands slipped into mine pulling my front closer to his so our chests hit and I was staring up at him. 

"Harry I highly doubt they are into me, your a famous boxer babe, obviously they wanna talk to you but find you incredibly intimidating" I reasoned, smiling up at him as I spoke. 

"Have you seen yourself?" Harry asked, moving his hands to my waist before slipping them down into the pockets of my shorts.

I blushed. "I could say the same to you" he smirked

Harry leaned down and I pushed myself up on my toes until our lips met. I wound my arms around his neck and twirled one of his curls around my index finger as we parted. "You'd think by now you would know I'm only yours"

"I know" Harry sighed, "I just don't trust...people" 

"But you trust me right?" he nodded. "then you have absolutely nothing to worry about." He nodded again, lips pursped and brows furrowed. 

"I love you"

"I love you too Harry"

~

I waited outside while Harry went into the ice cream parlor. It was too busy for both of us to even attempt getting into but Harry was determined to get his mint chocolate chip ice cream so I took a seat on the curb outside. People came and went while I played on my cell until someone stopped in front of me. His shadow suddenly shielding me from the sun making me look up. 

"Nico?" The boys grey eyes seemed to brighten a little when he knew I recognized him. 

"Hey!"

"What are you doing here?" I smiled. 

"I'm here with my little sister" he nudged his head downward and I followed his gaze to the small girl hiding behind his legs, she had to be no older than 5. She looked like a miniature version of Nico, but instead of his grey eyes, hers were a light blue like my own. I smiled lightly and waved. 

"Hi there" She waved back with her pointer finger just before hiding again. "She's so adorable! What's her name?"

"Minnie -"

"Hey Nico who's your friend?" A flash of irritation crossed Nico's friendly features before a forced smile made it's way to his lips. "Hey Sawyer, Zack" he greeted, I watched as Nico bent down and picked up his little sister, letting her cling to his side as she tried to disappear into the nape of Nico's neck. Something told me these weren't Nico's friends.

"Guys this is Cryssy...Cryssy this is Sawyer" he pointed to the one with light brown hair and dark eyes. "and this is Zack" He had a Mohawk and light eyes, a dimple in one cheek as he smiled down at me. Normally dimples make you seem innocent but even with that Zack still looked just as scary as this Sawyer guy did. 

"Nice to meet you" I greeted politely, my eyes flashed towards the parlor where Harry was still waiting in line, no where near the doors. I stood up and tried to angle myself next to Nico and his sister so maybe Harry would see me talking to them and come out, he was protective enough to flip his shit if I was talking to any guy without him there. 

"What's a chick like you doing in Disney land? Shouldn't you be at the bar" Sawyer winked, 

"We'd be happy to escort you there" the other grinned. 

"I'm actually here with my boyfriend, thanks though" I smiled. 

"Nico you never told me you ad game! God damn! Got yourself a sexy one" Sawyer laughed making Nico turn a cherry color and shook his head quickly. 

"Actually, I'm the boyfriend" Harry's voice sent a wave of relief through my entire body. The boys didn't seem too fazed as Harry approached even though he was quite larger than them. 

"Man no way could Nico get a girl like that! Ha!" Zack immediately laughed. I nudged Nico's side and gave him a smile hoping he wouldn't listen to these guys. He was obviously someone not very popular and these were the jerks who liked to pick on him.

"Care to explain why you were hitting on my girlfriend?" Harry asked, crossing his arms to properly show his bulging arm muscles. 

"Oh man, we weren't hitting on her, we were just ragging on our friend here" Sawyer grinned. "He's the one with the crush on your girl" Harry's eyebrows furrowed and took in the sight of a wide eyed Nico, his little sister clinging to his side as he held her in his arms just as Sawyer ruffled his dark hair. 

"Strange" Harry replied. "Because he wasn't the one following us for the past few hours" So they were the guys Harry was talking about earlier. 

"Nah man that wasn't us" Zack answered, waving him off. 

"Look, since we're in the middle of Disney Land, all I ask is you keep your distance, yeah?" Harry snapped, I could tell he was restraining himself from cursing in front of Minnie or any other surrounding children. The two looked like they were about to blow Harry off, triggering me to grab the back of Harry's tank top as he moved forward. He wouldn't fight them here right? No way. 

"Dude's a famous boxer guys. Don't test him" Nico interjected quickly. I gave him a questioning look, I had no idea he knew who Harry was. Then again he'd never seen us together. 

Sawyer snorted before shaking his head. "Whatever man, Brits got a temper issue" he laughed. Zack joined him before they walked off and I sighed, thankful nothing bad happened. 

"Who are you?" Harry asked. Nico's eyes went wide. 

"I-I'm"

"He's my friend Nico" I answered for him. "He's very nice. Don't be mean" I warned. He rolled his eyes but nodded. 

"you know those guys?" Harry asked, Nico grimaced but nodded. 

"Yeah... I go to school with them. They are total "he stopped to cover Minnie's ears before saying 'ass holes' and then dropping his arms to hold her weight again. "Sorry they came over here"

I shook my head understandingly "It's totally fine Nico"

"Just make sure they don't do it again" Harry glared. Minnie looked terrified making me elbow him. Harry's eyes followed my gaze and he sighed. "I'm not all mean" Harry added, poking the small girl's side. Minnie stiffled a giggle before hiding again and Harry smiled. "Is someone shy?" Minnie peaked out and nodded a little. "Well I don't bite" he joked. 

"Don't trust him" I added with a small smile.

"I only bite you" Harry winked before letting out a little growl. His eyes fixed back on Minnie who was giggling. "wow look at those eyes" he breathed, then looked back at me. "you're not having kids behind my back are you?" I laughed loudly. "She's got your fu-dging...eyes!" harry shouted exasperated. I laughed again and shook my head. 

"Yeah Harry I have a five year old child who is also Nico's little sister meaning I had him to yes that makes so much sense" I replied sarcastically. Nico seemed to enjoy our little bit of bickering as he chuckled at us. "Anyways, it was nice seeing you again Nico. I hope those jerks leave you alone" Nico shrugged with a smile.

"It's fine, I'm used to it. I hope I see you before you leave back to London?" I nodded. 

"Totally, we'll see you later okay?" Nico nodded and I looked down at Minnie. "Bye sweetie!" She waved fully this time, giving both Harry and I a shy smile before we walked off. "See, he was nice. Not all guys I talk to are jerk offs"' 

"He brought jerk offs with him, that's why" I rolled my eyes. 

"Let's just watch the parade and go back to the hotel"

"Then to the bar" Harry grinned. 

"Yes then to the bar" I chuckled. 

A/N: so I may have something really big planned next chapter and if any of you guess right I'll dedicate that chapter to you! Don't forget to comment/vote/ follow! Much love to you beauties!!