Chapter 2

Harry walked into the gym the following morning feeling slightly off, but he blamed it on the fact that, unlike other nights he went to the club, he didn't head over to some random girl's house for the evening. Pulling open one of the large double doors he headed inside, spotting his coach in the ring with one of the newbies. Harry rolled his eyes and headed for the locker room, changing into some gym shorts and a grey tank top. He slung his boxing gloves over his shoulder, held his water bottle in one hand and sauntered out. Matt was immediately in his face. 

     "Look, Harry, I know sine Levy left, training is all you got but your anger is beginning to get to the best of you."  The younger boy rolled his eyes, starting to pull on his boxing gloves while ignoring his coach's rant. 

     "Lets box," was all he said, brushing past Matt before climbing up the side of the ring and dipping under the chords. The newbie inside quickly exited at the sight of Harry. No way was he getting caught up with someone like Harry Styles. 

      Harry hopped on the balls of his feet, loosening himself up from the few blows he took last night. Matt followed him into the ring and stood in front of him. "You gonna fight me?" Harry asked impatiently. 

     "Nope, we are trying something different today," Harry glared at Matt. He knew Harry didn't do well with change. "Take off the boxing gloves." 

     "Excuse you?" 

     "Off," Matt said firmly. Although Harry was big and scary to most people, Matt knew Harry was better than hurting him for trying to help. So, Harry did as he was told and pulled off his gloves, dropping them to the floor and kicking them to the side of the ring. 

     "What now?" 

     "You're going to learn mixed martial arts." Harry rose an eyebrow.

     "Are you serious? That's practically the same thi-"

     "No, it's not," Matt cut him off. "You're a boxer, you box. You don't use things like karate in your fighting. I'm going to teach you how."

     Harry rolled his eyes, thinking the whole thing ridiculous. He was one of the fastest  and strongest boxers of his age and even stronger than most of the older boxers, as well. But unknown to Harry, Matt knew exactly what he was doing. By mixing karate into Harry's ability, it would also teach him to be calm and patient, which was exactly what he needed to tame his anger. 

     Matt was quicker than Harry expected, striking clean and fast. The hit's were sharp and precise, causing Harry to grunt in pain when he tried to strike back. Harry's punches seemed slower and more labored than Matt's more effortless ones.

     "Focus, Harry," Matt tried to guide. Harry, of course being stubborn, ignored him and tried to hit him again. "Block me Harry! Don't try and fight back until you know my weakness! You know this!" Harry growled in response, trying to strike again. But this time, Matt dropped to the floor and swung his leg around hard, knocking the back of Harry's knees and making them give. Matt jumped on top of him, holding Harry down as the younger boy glared up at him. 

     "What the hell Matt!" Harry spat. 

     "I told you to focus," his coach sighed, moving off of him. Harry brushed himself off impatiently, glaring at his coach. Others around them only stared; they weren't used to seeing Harry, of all people, get knocked down so easily 

     Harry's glare switched to the spectators. "Piss off," They all quickly returned to whatever they were supposed to be doing, which was mostly training. Harry dragged himself off the floor and faced Matt. "Again."