Chapter 28

A/N: didn't have much time to edit this cause I have to go to the doctors so please forgive any mistakes <33

It was Friday at last, my final exam went by rather quickly much to my own joy. Harry planned on leaving the moment his match was over this evening and I still had yet to pack. Harry wouldn't tell me where we were going so I had no idea what to bring. Apparently he'd tell me once we were on our way. 

I didn't believe him. He seemed to like surprising me with where we went.But I went with it anyways, like always. I dialed Harry's number as I scrambled down the buildings front steps, he answered on the second ring. 

"You finished your exam?" he asked immediately. 

"Yep, last one of the day and it's officially summer break for me!" I answered excitedly. I could hear Harry's light laugh sound from the other end of the line before he replied. 

"Right on, be there in 5. Don't wander too far" I rolled my eyes at Harry's warning. 

"Yeah yeah. See you soon babe. Bye" Harry said his goodbye before hanging up while I took a seat on the front steps. Right on? Since when did Harry become some American surfer beach boy? Although, thinking about that now does seem kinda hot. 

"So it's going to be hot there" I repeated as Harry tugged out a suitcase from my closet. He nodded, usually his curls would bounce with the movement but today they were covered by a beanie. 

"Yep, and wet. Very wet" he added as he waltzed over to my drawers and began to sift through them. I was planted on the bed by Harry's order, ignoring the dirtiness behind his words as I watched him pull out random things and toss them into the suitcase. 

"I am capable of packing my own things you know" I huffed from my seat and Harry turned to me with a grin. 

"But then I can't touch your bras" 

"Harry!" I scolded, red faced as I pushed him away from my dresser. He erupted into a fit of laughter as he fell onto the bed, covering his mouth with one of his large hands to muffle his girly giggles. 

"Kidding!" he finally managed to choke out. 

"Yeah yeah" I huffed, still pink in the cheeks as I packed anything I had for warm weather and a few sweaters just in case. Harry hovered a bit as I packed, leaning up against the dresser once he recovered from his laugh attack. It felt odd to have his eyes watch my every move, he's done it before and even then I felt strange. 

As I closed my drawer for the last time I glanced at Harry questioningly in which he only smiled in return, reaching his hand out and letting his long fingers brush across the bare skin of my arm raising goosebumps where he touched. My eyes were glued to his. you know, the sparkling green ones you'd swear only gods could create. They were captivating and he knew it, always playing them to his advantage. Because once you were caught in his gaze you didn't notice him inch closer, I could never recall when is hands found my waist or how he managed to get an inch from my face before we were kissing. 

Seconds later my back hit the plush of my mattress, my head sitting lightly on the pillows as Harry hovered above me. He'd hitched my legs over his hips and balanced himself from his hands on either side of my head. I couldn't deny it, I wanted him now. Even though I said I'd wait it was a bit harder than I thought it'd be too push Harry away. The fluttering in my stomach didn't stop as it progressed, Harry's shirt finding its way to the floor after only a minute. We stopped for a breathe but even then Harry's lips didn't leave my skin, traveling down my jawline and over my neck. Carefully peppering kisses along my exposed collarbone. I took the moment of freedom to peer down at Harry's body. I'd seen him shirtless plenty of times but never so close. I could see every little scar and fading bruise that marked his skin. But it wasn't like a blemish or as if it looked like it damaged him because they were truly a part of him. Many of them wouldn't leave for years and that's mostly due to Harry refusing medical help. 

I pushed him over, surprisingly, although I knew he probably let me.No doubt he probably liked the feeling of a girl on top and taking control. Anyways, this time I took my turn, fluttering small kisses along all the scars of his chest and stomach sweetly, stopping at the happy trail that lead a little further down. Harry let out something of a yearning sound as i moved back up, a tiny smirk on my lips as the kisses began to form around his jaw and behind his ear. 

"I guess we'll be waiting in the living room then" 

My head snapped over to the voice, spotting a giggling Eleanor and smirking Lou in the doorway. My jaw hung slack, I immediately dove into the covers beside Harry to hide myself. 

"Please God GET OUT" I whined from beneath the sheets, too ashamed to face the laughter of some of my closest friends. Harry chuckled, subconsciously signaling my mind to elbow his side. 

"Ow" he groaned, before his form turned towards the door. "But seriously guys get the fuck out" 

Louis loud laugh sounded from the hall, "Use protection! We've only got an hour till the match so be quick!' he hollered just before the door clicked closed and I let out a loud groan of frustration. 

"I will forever regret the fucking day I gave Eleanor and Nina a key to my house" the bed sunk beside me and the sheet was slowly pulled from atop my head, my hair stringing along with it so when it was finally off my once straight hair was nice and poofy. I scowled but Harry seemed just as upset. 

"At least it was only them and not Nina too"

"Yeah cause Nina would have barged in with a fucking parade" I spat sarcastically, more to the air than to him. I threw myself back onto the pillows, burying may face in the fluff of them both. Harry's large hand began to draw circles on my lower back and I relaxed. He was surprisingly very good at relaxing me despite his big scary temper. 

"I would gladly get them back, be a cock block too" I laughed at that.

"Yes cause nothing is more annoying than having those pretty green eyes stare you down when your kissing someone else. Trust me, I remember, kissing Liam near you was hell. I felt like i'd burn under your glare"

"That's different, you liked us both at the time" Harry said, I turned to my side so I could face him again before speaking. 

"You sure about that?" I asked teasingly causing a scowl to form on his soft features. I giggled and pecked his lips before hopping off the bed and standing in front of my suitcase so I could close it. 

"That's not funny" Harry mumbled. I rolled my eyes and closed the luggage before waltzing back over to Harry.

"It dosen't matter now, Liam's a good friend and you're my lovely boyfriend" i smiled. Harry's typical side smirk made an appearance on his pouty pink lips and I wanted nothing more than to have them on mine until an inevitable thought flashed through my brain. It was an image of Harry's fight from when we first met, when he got knocked out in the ring and the sudden flash of memory made me completely uneasy about tonight all together. "but do me a favor tonight?" I asked and Harry's smirk dropped and was replaced with a questioning look, his eyes a little wide with wonder and his eyebrow slightly raised in question to match his once again pouting lips. "Be careful"

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing you say that" Harry murmured, pulling me down by my wrists and kissing me softly on the lips. This was the part of Harry no one saw. The part of Harry I loved most. The side that cared. The side that let me know he quite possible could love me one day too. Maybe not now, I'm not even completely sure I'm in love yet but I do love this. 

I sighed against his lips as we pulled apart "we should get going" I muttered, our foreheads still pressed together. Harry hummed in response before standing and kissing my forehead. Without another word he grabbed my suitcase that was now filled with clothes, cosmetics anything else i needed for our trip, and lugged it out into the hall. Giggling from the front room made me dread what was to come just a little more as I spotted Nina, Zayn, Liam, Niall, Louis and El all huddled around my dining room table. Apparently we were meeting at my house which was news to me. 

"Everyone ready to go?" 

"So soon?" Nina asked, the tip of a smirk hidden in her innocent features. I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless. 

"yep, I dunno about you but I'm ready to get out of this place" 

"I bet, you need some much needed alone time" she cackled. 

"har har" 

"don't worry maybe when we come visit you in a few weeks I can be the one to walk in on you guys!"

"That's gross" 

"It sounded funnier in my head" Nina admitted causing a chorus of laughter behind us as we exited the house. Everyone would be joining us at wherever it was we were going, in a couple weeks. 

~

I bid Harry farewell at the hall that split the locker rooms area to the path of the arena. It was our normal routine, a weak and worried smile from myself and a peck on the lips from Harry with 'I'll be fine' strung along too it. I never fought back on the words because he was usually right the image of him out cold was still permanently etched into my brain. El took my arm after our departure, offering me a caring smile and warm hug. She was a great comforter as well and one day she'd make a lovely mom but for now she was my security blanket was we traveled down the long hall. Metallica played over the speakers, amping the crowd that awaited a bloody fight. 

We took our seats near the corner of the ring, it was Harry's corner where soon he'd be sitting and awaiting a fight. It made a shiver crawl down my spine at the thought of Harry maybe earning another scar here tonight, like the ones I'd earlier had my lips on. I chewed my bottom lip nervously as the time of Harry's fight grew closer and closer. My nerves setting me on edge like always. 

"Calm down Cryssy, he'll do amazing" Louis smiled, he was right next to Eleanor who at my side with a genuine smile on his thin lips.  It was the smile I've always trusted on him and I slowly nodded, nearly jumping out of my seat when the announcer began to speak. Louis laughed earning a scowl from myself before I turned my attention to the ring.

A fat man with a microphone bounded into the middle of the ring, a wide smile on his face showing his many wrinkles and pearly white teeth. He gave his usual spiel, welcoming all the guests and informing us of the fight to come before officially introducing the boxers.  The visitor seemed quite big to be considered in Harry's weight class, everything about him was big other than his height. His arms, legs, and chest were all buff and extremely muscled despite his shortness. I watched him carefully before he announced Harry and my eyes instinctively moved to his entry way. The skinny jeans, and teenage runaway sweater he was wearing earlier were ditched and now he wore gym shorts and his normal silky black robe on his shoulders with the words STYLES printed clearly on the back. He carefully slipped through the ropes and took a seat in his corner, Matt talked to him shortly before it was time to fight. Harry shrugged off his robe, turning back slightly and catching my eye, he winked, and offered a reassuring smile before turning back. It sent a wave of calm through me before the worry came back. 

The bell rang and I tensed, watching Harry slink downwards into a defensive pose before blow after blow were being delivered at each other. Everyone around me whooped and hollered but this wasn't like Liam's football games where I only had to worry if he had the ball, I had to worry constantly with Harry. Much to my own pleasure Harry won the first round with what seemed like only a few hits on himself. They breaked for five and Harry retreated to his corner, leaning on the ropes he faced us and pointed a finger at me before motioning me to come. I didn't give it a second thought as I approached. Harry leaned down and opened the ropes for me but I declined entrance, I just wanted to make sure he was okay. 

"Are you alright?" I asked and Harry nodded, slightly out of breath as he removed his mouth piece and chugged a bit of water. 

"Yeah, guys tough but it wont be to hard to beat him. He seems to be already worn out" he informed me and I nodded. Matt motioned for Harry to speed up our little talk so he  leaned down and planted a sweaty kiss on my lips. 

Harry turned out to be right, he was able to beat his opponent in the second round, knocking him out and taking home another victory for himself. Everyone around us went into an uproar, cheering him on as he grinned from the middle of the ring. He shot me a wink before exiting with Matt and heading to the back and it was then I realized my name was being called. 

"CRYSSY?!" 

"huh?" Louis shook his head at my inability to listen but I shook it off. 

"I told you he'd be fine" he finally stated matter-of-factly. I rolled my eyes but smiled anyways. 

"you can't blame me for being worried about my boyfriend"

"yes the boyfriend I sent you up with and have known for years" 

"shut it Lou"

"Loubear be nice or else she wont let us come visit next week!" El joked

"yeah Loubear" Nina snickered and before long we were all shooting out old nicknames at each other as we made our way outside to wait for Harry. He arrived when everyone was trying to come up with cheesy nicknames for him and myself but none seemed to fit only making me laugh. 

"Those names are pathetic" I chuckled as Louis named off a list for me. 

"Well damn woman you're hard to please!"

"you can say that again" his deep voice sounded from beside me and without looking I jabbed harry in the side with my elbow. 

"not nice"I commented, trying to hide my small smile.

"Your the one who keeps elbowing me!"

"In her defense you probably deserved it" Niall commented sparking another chorus of laughs. Harry rolled his eyes before digging through his pockets for his car keys. 

"Ready to go?" I nodded and stared down my friends. 

"I will see you in a few weeks, any cracks on the sex life and I will personally take away any and all rights to visit where ever it is I'm going" I stated firmly. 

"You haven't told her yet?" Liam laughed and Harry chuckled.

"nope"

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KNOW BUT ME?!" 

A/N: Firstly, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who comments and votes cause I've been writing fanfics forever and really never gotten any recognition for it but I guess my day has finally come and although this story isn't the most popular or have millions of reads I'm just so happy you guys like it enough to comment and vote. It really means the world to me :) ok enough with the sob story
Secondly, a lot of you silly people keep asking if I will continue..OF COURSE I WILL. :) I'll give you a little disclaimer when it gets close to the ending of the story so you can prepare ;)
Lastly, I've updated my info so if you've got any questions feel free to go there or message me! I don't bite and love talking to you guys <3 
That's it! Love you! xx