Chapter 26

A/N: MY FIRST GIF EVER AND I MADE IF OF CRYSSY AND HARRY ON THE SIDE WOOO >> 

I know it's shit but I'm so proud of this guys if any of you would like to upstage me and make a better one feel free haha xx. Oh and Cryssy's outfit is in the external link :).

2 weeks.

"I think this calls for celebration! All of us should go to the bar!" Nina squealed. Zayn and Nina had just become a real couple and to her so was Harry and I even though we had yet to confirm anything. 

"I don't think that's quite a good idea Nina" I answered into the mouth piece of my cell. 

"Why not?! It's the perfect time! Summer's almost here my friend, let's go clubbing!" Eleanor chanted from the other line making me sigh. 

"I don't want to guys, I'm worried Harry will explode if any guy so much as looks at me. You know how he is" I spoke, my body leaning onto the kitchen counter with a bottle of water in my hand. 

"Give the kid some credit, he's been pretty level headed since you started dating. Maybe he's maturing?" Nina offered. El snorted.

"Obviously you haven't seen one of Harry and Lou's gaming sessions. Why I even bother to go over to Lou's on Monday's anymore I'll never know.. It's like I'm a maid!" Eleanor ranted. Monday's were the boys gaming days. It started out as a way to get all the guys good friends but it has quickly spawned into a weekly ritual for them filled with junk food, beer, xbox games. All 5 of them seemed like brothers for those few hours a week even if it was only their 3rd Monday gaming together. 

"Ew, No thank you! I'm already sick of cleaning up after Zayn and Louis when they leave empty beer bottles around my pool!" Nina bursted, I laughed. "What are you laughing at? Harry's a freaking BOXER I bet his place is a pig sty!" she snorted making me smirk. 

"Actually Harry's place is very well kempt. The most you find is clothes on the bedroom floor from him stripping down before a shower but even that's picked up rather quickly" Nina huffed. 

"figures you get the clean boyfriend"

"I know!" El agreed. "Like Liam always tried picking up Lou's apartment after gaming, which I mean I don't blame him the place is a mess but he gets all flustered when he sees me doing it myself, remind me, why did you guys ever break up?" 

"Oh don't start" I grumbled, I was still upset with myself for hurting Liam with our breakup and although Harry and I weren't official I felt like I was rubbing my relationship in his face. 

"I'm only kidding, he's really happy for you ya know. You should really take curly up on that girlfriend offer before he gets sick of chasing after you" she joked but that had been on my mind before too and was already a bad thought waiting to stab me in the back. 

"Agreed" Nina added seconds later a crunching sound made its way through the line meaning she was probably snacking. That girl practically lived on snacks, not once have I seen her eat a full meal but she sure as hell will snack every hour on the hour. 

"oh god Nina you sound like a chipmunk pull that shit away from the receiver" Eleanor moaned. "I'm practically starving over here and you're just chomping away on god knows what" 

"It's crisps for your information and eat woman! That's what food is for!" 

"But everything in my house involves cooking and I burn water"

"That's true" I agreed. 

"I'm worried your kids will starve if you ever get pregnant" Nina sighed. "Come over to my house and I'll cook for you" 

"Oh yeah!" El giggled. "Make me pasta!"

"Yes master" Nina answered sarcastically. "Care to join us Cryssy?" she asked. 

"No thanks, Harry's taking me to dinner tonight"

"Oh la la!" They both chorused. 

"Bet it's something real fancy" Eleanor giggled. 

"Oh yes, not to mention the hot sweaty sex they'll have afterwards" Nina chimed making my whole face burn. 

"Oh no! There will be nothing of that sort" I quickly denied. 

"yeah sure babe, Harry's a horny 19 yr old who's used to getting laid every night and your practically head over heals for him, if he wants sex in a gas station bathroom I'll bet my ass you'll give it too him"

"Will not!"

"I smell bet in the air" Eleanor commented. 

"No, there is no bet too be made! Harry will wait" I said sternly. 

"Sure he will" El laughed. "Any who expect me in 5 Nina, see ya chicas!"

"Bye El!" Nina and I chimed sweetly. 

"I better get going, I need to get ready for my date-"

"And hot sweaty sex in the bathroom, cough cough" Nina interrupted, I could practically see her devious smile in my mind. 

"Will you quit"

"You can't deny the truth! Scratch that, I'm going movie quote here. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" Nina copied a man voice into the phone causing insane cackles from myself.

"God you're such a dork" I laughed. 

"i know!" she beamed. "Well you go get ready, I need to make something for El before she eats all my snacks see you tomorrow! I expect a full rundown of the date in the morning" 

"Will do, bye!" 

"Bye!" 

I gulped down a bit of water as I ended the call and walked back to my bedroom. Putting my cell on it's docking station I put on the new Never Shout Never album. 'New Sound' played first and I smiled at the song, it was one of my newest favorites. Dancing clumsily into my walk in closet I began to pull out an outfit. Settling on a long black dress that nearly touched the floor and a pair of black heels.. By the time Harry arrived I was still in the middle of doing my hair, he got a good laugh out of me answering the door with only half my hair curled. 

"Why do you even need to do your hair? I like it natural" Harry commented from my bed. He was currently laying out on the mattress with his phone above his face as his thumbs ran across it silently. 

"You could have told me that a long time ago" I huffed with a frown. 

"I always think natural is beautiful" Harry smiled, finally taking his eyes off the phone screen and staring at me where I stood in the bathroom door. I'd just finished curling the last strand of hair so I looked even again. "But  you look damn good like that too" he mumbled looking a little awestruck as he bit his lower lip making me mentally fawn but smile widely at him as he approached me. "Don't know how I'm gonna keep my hands off you tonight" he smirked reminding me of Nina's earlier comments. 

"Oh no, your gonna keep your hands to  yourself. No fucking in gas station bathrooms" I blurted out without even processing my words. When I realized what I said and processed why Harry looked so confused I blushed like crazy. "Oh"

"Do what in a gas station bathroom?!" 

"Never mind that, let's just go" I muttered embarrassed causing a laugh to rumble out of Harry. 

"Whatever you say babe"

~

"So your not going to have a field day if we have a guy waiter like you did last time right?" I joked as Harry lead me into the restaurant. 

"As long as he dosen't make eye contact I think we'll be good" Harry winked making me giggle. The few photographers outside were quick to take a picture before we disappeared into the building, and greeted by one of the hosts. 

"Hello sir, do you have a reservation?" he asked politely. 

"Harry Styles" god I love the way he addresses himself. I moaned inwardly, I know it sounds ridiculous but until you've see the boy say 'Harry Styles' in  one of the deepest and sexiest voices you've ever heard you can't tell me it's not hot. 

The host nodded and checked his clipboard before smiling politely without another word and leading us back to the dining area. Couples mainly occupied the tables, chatting away happily and paying no mind to us as we passed. As the host showed us our table Harry quickly pulled out my chair and gestured for me to sit with a cheeky smile, I giggled and thanked him as I sat down and he carefully pushed me in before taking his own seat. 

"A waiter will be here shortly" the host informed while handing us a pair of menus. 

"Is everything in french?!" I squeaked, staring at the menu is shock once the host had left. Harry laughed. 

"Yes, do you need help love?" he asked. I puffed out my cheeks and closed the menu. 

"No I'll just get whatever you do. I failed french in school" I told him honestly making him laugh a little more.

"You did?" 

"I was a bit too occupied trying to be a singer/actress/dancer all at the same time" I laughed

Harry ended up ordering some fish thing and I had to admit although I didn't like fish, I'd eat it any day if it meant listening to Harry speak french. He made anything sound beautiful. Which made me wonder, 

"When will you sing for me?" I asked, Harry seemed a little surprised by the random question and shrugged, beginning to mess with his napkin. Was he..nervous?

"I don't know. I mean, I don't see why you'd want to hear me sing. I sound awful"

"Not what Louis says" I grinned, remembering Louis telling me about the time Harry got pissed drunk and he was able to force Harry to sing karaoke. 

"Louis a liar" Harry snorted, making chuckle. 

"I can wait if you're nervous" I smiled 

"I am not nervous" he responded defensively. 

"are you sure twitchy fingers?" I asked referring to his long fingers that were currently drumming against the white cloth of the table. He snatched his glass of water up quickly and took a sip to stop them. 

"Don't know what you're talking about" he answered. I giggled a little but dropped the subject, although it was possible Harry wasn't a good singer I still yearned to hear him sing a song. It'd mean the world if he did considering he was so against singing in the first place but I guessed it was a subject for another time. 

Dinner came and went, it was filled with pointless babble and a few laughs and then we were on our way. We decided to go for a bit of a walk, hand in hand as we strolled down the empty London streets. It was nice, calm. Our hands were joined at the hip, his large one curled around my much smaller one.

"It's so pretty at night" I mumbled as we walked, staring up at the moon in the sky. 

"Beautiful" he whispered. 

Harry walked us into the park where I decided it was time for the heels to come off. We walked along the sidewalk and around the empty playground just listening to the sound of crickets and owls. 

Harry's P.O.V.

I wondered if she knew I meant it was her I meant when I said beautiful. The way she stared at the sky with her light blues eyes in pure awe with breathtaking. I couldn't careless where we were going, I just like being here, with her and witnessing her smile.

"It's like a song, just for us" she smiled, walking ahead of me and letting my hand go. She twirled, her dress gently kissing the grass as she spun and her hair flying freely. A beautiful smile creeped onto her features as she slowed and faced me, the streetlights flickering above us as she beckoned me closer. "Can you dance?" she asked and I crumpled my nose. "Taking that as a no" she laughed. "Here" she positioned my arms and took them in hers before guiding me along, I had to watch my feet as she coached me, making sure I didn't step on her toes. "Follow my movements" she whispered, stepping onto the tip of my shoes and guiding me. I got it after awhile and smiled. 

"wow"

"Keep going" she giggled and I did as i was told but this time I took the time to watch her smile as we danced around the empty park, following the tune of crickets in the night and her soft humming. She smiled up at me, her light eyes just as mesmerizing as the first time I saw them during one of my matches. I'd never seen eyes so beautiful and I certainly never thought I'd be dancing in a park feeling like..well this. Whatever it was I was feeling. This girl had done something to me I'd never thought possible. 

Suddenly it began to rain and Cryssy's laugh rang out like wind chimes. Soft and sweet and perfect. God how cliche. I thought. "We better go" I offered but she shook her head. 

"Live in the moment Haz" she smiled, hopping off my toes and throwing her arms out as she spun under the rain. 

"You're going to get sick" I called. 

"Then get sick with me" she smirked, skipping over in her drenched black dress that was beginning to stick to her porcelain skin. She wrapped her arms around my neck and my arms naturally wound themselves around her waist. I couldn't help but lifter her up and kiss her. 

Kissing in the rain, yet another cliche move styles. Nice.