Prologue

Harry's breath came out short and labored, the pounding of his heart ringing in his ears as he swung at his target again and missing by merely an inch. His trainer yelled at him again, fueling his already fiery anger. He swung again and brought his boxing gloves back up to his face to block his opponent's hit. The strength behind it rocked Harry on his feet yet he still carried on as sweat trailed down his forehead and into his eyes. 

     Harry lunged forward, making contact with his opponents gut, swiftly bringing his arm up again and striking his face. His opponent fell on the floor, but hit after hit still came. Harry was on top of him. He could hear faint yelling to stop and could barely control himself enough to get off the guy when the bell rang. 

     He stalked over to his corner of the ring, fresh water being splashed down his bare back as he chewed on his mouth guard.

     "Harry get your shit together! You're going to lose if you don't step up!" Mat screamed in his ear over the yelling of the surrounding viewers.Harry rolled his eyes, stood up and bounced slightly on the balls of his feet. His green eyes scanned the room and landed on one pair in particular. They were a light blue and had worry laced within them. He almost smirked, but settled for a wink instead. The girl blinked as if surprised and blushed furiously for being caught staring. 

     Harry walked back into the center of the ring, hopping on his toes again, amping himself up as he drowned out the hollering of his coach.

     Seriously Matt, just piss off, Harry mentally told him off. But the bell rang and he was back in action, glaring into the eyes  of his opponent as he eagerly took a swing. Harry noted how careless he was getting....the guy was beginning to get worn out. 

     Harry smirked. Perfect. 

     In one swift movement, Harry dropped to the floor and then swung his fist up knocking his opponent right in the jaw. His head flew back along with his body, momentarily hitting the floor before Harry was once again on top of him. His boxing gloves made hit after hit onto the older man's face. Harry started to see red again.  Like before, he barely had any  control over himself as the anger flew from his body into his fists. Before he knew it, he was being pulled off and his opponent was being check. 

     Harry didn't care. Harry never cared. Because no cared about him. 

Trailer by: Ciyouu