when rogue meets alpha 15

Heyy guys, I've decided to upload sooner thsn I thought I would:)

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT &

FAN

ENJOY :)

Chapter 15

KIMS POV

Ohh my god I can't believe ha said that he loves me. He's the only person excepts fom family that has ever said that to me. I felt my eyes start to water.

"Hey, Kim I don't expect you to say anything back to me I just thought that I should let you know how I feel." He thought I was getting upset because he said it to me? I smiled at him and wrapped me hands around his waist.He seemed pleased by that as he put one hand around my shoulder and started walking towrds his car. His car was built for speed, all black, it looked like he could of spent thousands on just the outside. It seems that he has alot of cars.

"Can I drive?"He looked like he was debating it with himself. He looked between me and the car a couple of times.

"I don't think so " He was smirking at me. My face dropped. Istarted walking towards the passenger side of the car.

"C'mon you can drive it another time" He shuted from behind me. I spun around as fast as I could.

"Really?" He noddded.

Once we were in the car he turned the radio to background music. While we were just having a random convesation about our favourite sweets. I told him that mine were skittles and he said Randoms. We were arging all the way there and when we got out he said.

"I can't believe you think skittles are better than randoms."

We sat down and orded. The waitress kept trying to get Drakes attention, it wasn't working because he was stiring at me. She slipped a piece of paper into his jacket pocket. He felt it move and his head turned to look at her while his hand grabbed hers.

"I suggest that you take that number out of my pocket and walk away before I rip your hand off." she took the piece of paper away and ran off behind the counter. I laughed once she was gone. When our food finially arrived the same waitress was back. Her face gave her away, she was scared; her eyes were wide and she was shaking a bit.

We ate, he said that I could drive his car at the weekends as long as he's in the car and I don't make a mess in it. I made a pinky promise to him.

"If I do let you drive my car then you have to stay at my house all this week." I looked at him as if he had actually lost his marbles.

"Ran would kill me"I exclaimed.

"He wouldn't and what if I asked if all 3 of you would like to jin our pack and move into the main house? what would you say?"I'd probably agree.

"I'll need to talk to Ran and Alice."he nodded.

"Well I think we should go and talk to them after we have finished eating then." I nodded in agreement.

Once we finished we walked over ti the car. I felt him lift my hands and put something cold and hard into them. He theen walked over to the passenger side. I squealed as I realised that he had given me his car keys and agreed to let me drive his car. I bounced over to the drivers side and jumped in.

"Please be careful" I smirked at that. I pulled out of the car park and sped down the road. He was gripping his seat tightly.

"KIM IF YOU DON'T SLOW THIS CAR DOWN RIGHT NOW YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE IT EVER AGAIN!" he screamed at the top of his voice at me.

I started to release the speed level until I was only going 40. His face started to relax and he slowly removed his hands from the seat.

"Happy?" I asked

"Very" she smiled my cheesiest smile back at her.

By now we were alredy back at my house.

"Time to go and ask Alice and Randy, You ready ?" i asked. He nodded and we made our way inside.

THANKS FOR READING :)

do you think that it should be just her living in the pack house or should randy and alice move in aswell ?

I will try and upload soon and it'll be longer, promise :) 

JULIEE XX