when rogue meets alpha 09

Chapter 09

Hiya!! Gunna upload a couple of chapters today :)

Enjoy and don’t forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

&FAN

PLEASE it would mean the world to me :)

KIM’S POV

Food finally arrived and me and Jake stopped kicking each other. It’s weird because Emily hasn’t said a word since we sat down. We all ate in silence. When everyone had finished the pack left to go home, well everyone except Jake.

Me, Jake, Emily and Drake all went to watch a film. I was next to Drake and Emily was next to Jake. I think their mates. Jake goes all quite and Emily goes all timid. I nudged Drake.

“I need to speak to you.” I whispered in his ear. He stood up and walked out the room and upstairs.        “Have you got a soundproof room?” I whispered. I didn’t want Em and Jake to hear what we were saying. He nodded and we walked down a corridor that looked like it only had one room in the whole corridor. The room was on the very top floor, so when I got to the top I was exhausted.

“You should really get a lift; I could never walk up that again.” We stopped at a big door in the middle of the corridor. Drake opened it and all I saw was a massive bed against the left wall. I launched myself into the room and sprinted to the bed and started jumping on it. Then flopped down and leaned my head pack against the headboard.  Drake sat on the Edge of the big bed and turned to look at me, amusement clear in his eyes.

“So what did you want to talk to me about exactly?” He asked curiously.

“We’ll I think that Em and Jake are mates, But you can’t say anything yet cause I’m not positive and they’ll tell us in their own time.” I said to him. A smile broke across his face and I raised my eyebrows at this.

“I thought you didn’t like her?” I was beyond confused.

“I’ll explain it all to you sometime.” He stood up as if to walk away. I jumped in front of him so he couldn’t get out the door.

“Tell me now.” He looked shocked at this and then told me the story of how he has a lot of enemies and that if he actually showed that he loved her than they would use this against him.

“Aww that’s quite cute” I cooed and he blushed. He actually blushed and I laughed at that.

THANKS FOR READING :)

JULIEE XX