when rogue meets alpha 11

Chapter 11

Hey this is the last upload for today I think, But I’ll try and upload soon.

ENJOY :)

JULIEE XX

KIM’S POV

When I woke up in the morning I turned over to find that the bed was empty and Drake was lying on the couch asleep. I got out of bed and tip toed down to the kitchen. Emily was cooking and Jake was reading the newspaper upside down but he obviously hadn’t noticed because he was stirring at Emily.

“Idiot” I murmured. Both of their heads snapped to look at me. “Have you got a jug?” I asked Emily. She was in the cupboard looking for one. I walked over to Jake and turned the newspaper the right way before Em could notice. 

“Here you go” She said handing the jug to me. “Oh and I’m getting a lift to school off Jake so you can ride with Drake, is that okay?” I smiled.

“Yeah that’s fine, thanks for the jug.” I walked out the door and literally crawled up the stairs all the way to the top. Once I got the top I went and filled the jug with water. When I was back in the room he was still asleep so I poured the water all over him. He shot up and had me pinned against the wall in seconds. I smirked.

“Next time don’t sneak into my bed at night” Drake looked away guiltily.

“It’s my bed” he said as he turned to look into my eyes. A phone went off and I ran to get it. Drake was close behind. I saw the phone in the table and ran for it until I realise what phone it was.  I stopped and Drake nearly went into the back off me.

“Is that the iphone5? That isn’t supposed to be out till next month!”

“I have my ways” he picked up his phone and answered with “talk to me” It was a quick conversation with some ‘yeah’s’ and some ’sure’s’.

When he hung up he said.

“It was one of the boys asking if there’s still a meeting on tonight and can he have a lift to the hall we hold the meetings at in the middle of town because his car has broke down.” I nodded to show that i knew what he was talking about.

We took it in turns using the en suite. I was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans with a white top on with my leather jacket and military boots. Drake was dressed in a pair of blue jeans with a tight black top, a blue hooded jacket and a pair of black converse.

“Oh by the way I’m getting a lift with you today because Emily got a lift with Jake.” I stated. A grin broke across his face.

“Okay then, we haven’t really got time to make breakfast so we’ll stop at McDonalds on the way”

“YES, YES, YESSSS!!!!” I started doing a happy dance as we made our way to the car.

When we were in the car we started playing 20Q

I started.

“What’s your favourite colour?”

“Turquoise, what’s yours?”

“Blue like your eyes” I blushed “What’s your most embarrassing moment?” I can’t believe he asked that question.

“Next” I asked trying to avoid the question.

“Answer or I’m not buying McDonalds” I nearly died inside. I don’t know what one to pick McDonalds or telling my most Embarrassing moment. Hmmm, okay I pick Maaccy d’s.

“Well it was last year and....”

HAHA :D Your just gunna have to wait to see what it is :)

THANKS FOR READING

JULIEE XX