when rogue meets alpha 05

Chapter 5

Heyy guys sorry I haven’t been able to upload for so long, my laptop broke and now I’m on my friends J check out her story it’s called And They Sent Me to Boarding School...

I’ll try and upload a lot more now and this is going to be a long upload for the wait :D

JULIEE XX

KIM’S POV:

“Hiya” I whispered to him. He looked at me and started taking deep breaths. When he was calm enough he said

“Where did you go? I turned to introduce you to my friends and you were gone, I thought you had been kidnapped or something. I can’t believe you did that. I was worried about you. Never do that again.” I was a bit taken back this was coming from a boy that I had met properly 4 ½ hours ago. I looked at him and said

“Not my fault I was bored and you were just ignoring me for 10 minutes so you could have a conversation with a different person every minute while I just stood behind you. Do you know how bad that feels? ” I stood up and started to walk away. “KIM! WAIT” I heard him shout after about a minute of me walking away.  Me being me carried on walking until I heard him running up behind me and I was dragged to a stop.

“Look I didn’t mean to make you feel left out it’s just that I had to talk to them about some pack business and i got worried when I couldn’t find you.” Well that sort of makes sense. I nodded.

“I need to go find Alice.” I was walking towards the dinner hall and Drake wrapped an arm around me. I felt tingles going off round my body, I pushed his arm off me and whispered “Don’t touch me” I carried on walking and as I went to turn the corner a pretty brunette with bright blue eyes bumped into me. She nearly went flying so I threw an arm round her waist and caught her.

“Are you okay?” I asked. She looked a bit taken back that I caught her.

“yeah, sorry I wasn’t looking were I was going, I’m so sorry.” I heard Drake cough and mumble something under his breath. I turned round and glared at him.

“Don’t worry about it, hey I’m Kim Labe” I put my hand out for her to shake. She took my hand and said

“Emily Malley” I looked between Emily and Drake. Then it hit me they were Brother and Sister.

 “You two are brother and Sister?” I asked even though I even knew the answer. Emily nodded and Drake said

“Not by choice” I turned to him, glared and then punched him in the chest.  I can’t believe he said that and she was standing right there. I saw her face drop and then she looked at us.

“Well I’ve got to go, Bye Kim (pause) alpha.”  He didn’t even acknowledge that she said anything he just turned around and walked away. That boy has got some serious problems, he thinks he can get what he wants, when he wants it and he’s in for a shock cause if he ever tries that with me I swear I’ll kill him.  Well not literally for a couple of reasons, 1: he’s stronger than me 2: I’m his mate 3: I’ll be a murderer.

“I can’t believe you could be so heartless, she’s your sister, what has she ever done wrong?” its official my mates a jerk.

I walked away into the dinner hall to find my Randy and Alice. But I couldn’t see them.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

The bell went off and it was time for a double lesson of science. GREAT! (Note the sarcasm). As I was walking to science I saw Emily, then I saw who she was with. There was a group from the pack surrounding her.  Teasing her, saying she was ugly and no-one liked her. Now i was pissed. Drake was just standing there smirking.

“That’s your sister; I thought you would have enough decency to stop the people in your pack picking on your sister.”  I walked into the middle of the crowd grabbed hold of Emily and started walking away with her until I heard a blond bimbo say

“Here comes the little rogue, trying to save the day and get 1 person to like her cause no-one else does because she’s a fat ugly sl...” she didn’t get to finish because I turned around and started punching her in the face. She fell to the floor i turned back around and took Emily into the toilets. She was crying her eyes out.

All the people that were standing there saying stuff to her, you would of thought that at least one of them would be able to say stop it. Even her own brother was standing there smirking. What is fate  playing at putting me with a idiot like that?”

Thanks for reading I’ll try and upload soon J

JULIEE XX