when rogue meets alpha 08

Chapter 08

Hiya guys I thought I’d upload because i probably won’t be able to for a couple of days so:

Here it is

Enjoy and don’t forget to

VOTE J

COMMENTJ

And

FAN J

PPPLLLEEEEEEEEAASSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!   

KIM’S POV

The Simpsons had finished and we were just flicking through the channels looking for something to watch when I saw The Vampire Diaries was on. I started jumping up and down. I love this programme so much!! It was the one were Ian Somerhalder comes out in just a towel.

“I love him, mmmm I wish I could meet him and then we’d fall deeply in love and get married and get his private Jet (if he has 1) over to Hawaii and live there for the rest of our lives” I was nearly drooling be the end of the sentence. That’s when I heard a cough behind me. I looked to see Drake standing with his arms crossed with a serious look on his face. Did he really just hear that? Yes, yes I speak to myself a lot.  Emily was facing away from him laughing quietly.

“So when’s dinner gunna be ready?” I asked trying to get his mind off what I have just said. He frowned and responded

“It’s ready.”  Emily was already walking out the room so I got up and followed her when Drake pulled me to one side and whispered 2 words in my ear “your mine” I smirked at this and carried on following Emily.

When we got to the Kitchen I saw the people that were at the school today bullying Emily. Her face turned pale.

“I’m not hungry no more” she whispered to me. I looked at her and saw fear cross her face. I looked round and saw them all smirking. I growled low and menacingly using some of my alpha blood. Did I mention my parents were alpha’s? Well I did now. They were all shocked, including Drake.  We couldn’t really remember the pack that our mum and dad were in but me and Ran said one day we will find them and have a go at them for leaving two 13 year olds on their own with a backpack full of money and food.

“You have alpha blood?” Drake asked shocked. I nodded and continued to glare at the group in front of me that had all now taken a step back.

“If you don’t leave Emily alone and stop bullying her then I will personally wreck you face, got it?” They all nodded. I sat down and Emily sat in between me and Drake so that she wouldn’t have to sit next to anyone from the group.

When food was about to get served Jake walked in and sat down opposite me.

“Sorry I’m late alpha” I laughed and Drake just nodded. Jake kicked me under the table and we were sitting having a kicking fight. I kicked Jake the hardest I could and he jumped up shouting

“Oww!” I put on my best concerned face and asked

“Omg Jakey, are you okay? He glared at me and said

 “I would be a lot better if you didn’t kick me” Once again I laughed.

“You started it!” Jake glared at me and said.

“You were laughing at me” I smiled.

“Don’t cry Jakey we can go on Jeremy Kyle and you can say ‘I’m here because my little oh so favourite cousin laughed at me’” He smiled at this.

“You two stop it” Drake growled. Me and Jake said at the same time.

“Yes sir” and then we both saluted. Then burst out laughing. Drake shook his head but ignored it. Then the food came in.  

Thanks For Reading

JULIEE XX