when rogue meets alpha 03

thanks for reading :)

enjoy

JULIE xx

Chapter 3

"ARRGHH" i screamed at the top of my lungs. I was so shocked. My favourite cousin in the whole world was standing infront of me and i thout i would never see him again. I hugged him and over my shoulder i saw Randy and Alice looking up in shock. Alice hadn't met Jake yet and i knew they would be like best friends.

"i can't believe your here" i told him and Randy was walking over.

"hey man" the said ang did the famous man hug. Jake was the same age as me and Randy and we used to live together and then two years ago when we were 15 he wanted to go off on his own and we let him.

"what are you two doing here? and who's this?" he asked nodding towards alice. I answered "We moved here and this is my bestfried and Randys mate Alice" I explained to him "What bout you why are you here" i asked realising that there was another pack here.

"you see the alpha of the pack here found me and now i'm part of his pack" i nodded and he then said "speak of the devil" i turned round to see the werewolf boy from maths. great.

"something wrong Jake, looks like trouble to me" we all burst out laghing except for him. "What" he asked. we couldn't stop laughing and he looked at Jake and screemed "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ?!?" I stopped and glared at him and spoke between closed teeth. "Don't talk to MY cousin like that" he looked between us all and whispered "cousin" and then looked at jake and said "sorry man" jake nodded. Alpha boy then he looked at me. i glared back at him."We need to talk" and then led me away by my arm. i tried to pull away but he just tightened his grip. He turned and smiled at me. "hi i'm Drake Malley alpha of the Malley pack" he said and hold out his hand. i looked at it and looked back at him and said "Kim Labe" i wasn't going to shake his hand. "okayy" he said putting his hand down "why are you here?" i smiled and looked at him "because we wanted to move here " a smile spread across his face "i think im gonna like you, anyway who's we?" how many questions? "What is this 20Q ? and we is me my brother Randy and Alice his mate"

BRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG !!!

The bell rang and i turned and walked away. "what lesson you in?" i heard him ask. "history" i replied still walking away. "same" he said coming up beside me. his hand brushed mine and i got an electric shock. please please no, Drake can't be my mate. I saw him in the corner of my eye stairing at me."You can sit by me if you want, there's a spare seat there" i looked at him about to say no and then i thought might as well "ok" we got to the classroom. He walked in and went yto sit at the back were a group of boys were standing round . i was hidden behind duke when i heard "Duke have you heard there are rogues round here, do you want us to..." he stopped talking when he saw me move from behind duke "hiya i'm Kim and if you touch me, my brother or my best friendd you will seriously regret it" i said with a big smile on my face. They were all gobsmacked. Just then i heard "kim" it was jake i turned round and smiled at him "heyy jake" everyone at the back were watching usd now there were like 5 boys and 3 girls there. "Oh hey guys, i see you've met mu cousin kim" all there jaws dropped and the one who was speaking before said "erm, sorry" he said looking at me."s'okay" just then the teacher walked in and everyone went different ways.

Duke took my hand and pulled me to the 2 seats that they had all been surrounding. he sat down in one and i sat in the other. "do you wanna hang out tonight?" he asked me. "nope" i answered. my hair fell into my face and he put it behind my ear. i smiled. then the teacher just had to say "ohh we have a new student, do you want to tell us something about yourself?" i looked up and glared at her before answering "no" her face turned red with anger and i noticed that Drake shook is head. she started to calm herself. i looked at Drake and he whispered "stop it" i just looked at him and started laughing. he clamped his hand over my mouth and i bit him. i pulled his hand away and i just had to laugh even more.i turned to see the whole class looking at me laughing and Drake getting angry.maybe i should stop. i thought and i composed myself to stop laughing and thew teacher carried on with her lecture.

And i thought history was boring.

when class ended Drake shot daggers at me and i could see he was still angry at me. i got my timetable out and looked at it. Next thing i knew it had been snatched out of my hand and Drake said "we have every lesson together except english, lets go to spanish."

I groaned...great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll upload soon, sorry about spelling mistakes.

JULIE xx