when rogue meets alpha 21

Okay so I have finally had some time to upload so I thought I would make the most of it:)

I will be trying to upload more often now and I will try and make the uploads longer!

Hope you like it!

VOTE 

COMMENT&

FAN

When rogue meets alpha 

Chapter 21  

Kim's POV  

I ran through the empty corridors of the school, I saw the door straight ahead of me and made my feet move faster so I didn't get caught. Once out of the school grounds I slowed my pace down to a walk. Sleep was really getting to me and I felt like I could just curl up on the pavement and fall asleep. While I was walking I felt someones eyes on me, fear rushed throughout my body. There was a shortcut through the woods that I could take that would lead me to my back garden. The eyes were still following me, I started walking faster. Turning around I didn't see anyone. One I was in the woods I broke into a sprint. That's when I heard multiple footsteps behind me. As I was gaining speed so were they. Some were running to my left and some to my right. They were trying to cage me in. And it was working. I tried pushing myself faster but I fell over a branch on the forest floor. A small screech left my mouth. My left leg was bleeding and I landed funny on my left arm as well I think it might be broken. 

Looking up there were a circle of people surrounding me. Gulping loudly I tried getting up put ending up gasping in pain. One of the men came up to me and helped me to my feet. Once on my feet I started having a bitch fit at them all. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING AT? CHASING ME THROUGH THE WOODS! WHO DOES THAT?! YOU STUPID FUCKING PISS-HEADED NO GOOD STUPID DOGS!!" They all looked at me wide eyed, some of them were growling but others just chuckled to them selves.

"OH LOOK NOW YOUR GROWLING AT ME LIKE A BUNCH OF RABIES INFESTED DOGS YOU ARE!"I started to calm down a bit and I spoke in a slightly calmer voice when I said

"Anyone care to explain why I'm here?" They all looked at each other no one bothering to answer my question.

I was about to start screaming at them all when the circle started to split ahead of me and that's when I saw them. 

Suddenly I knew the reason why I was here. 

I passed out. 

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

this is really short and I know I said I was giving longer updates but this one is an exception and I'm about to start the next chapter! It should be up soon.

I just wanted to know....who do you think it is? 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!:D  

Thanks to all of you who have stuck with the story, it means a lot:)  

JULIE XX