when rogue meets alpha 02

so heres the second chapter:)

KIM'S POV

"KIM GET OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW!" wasn't that just the best way your brother could wake you up in the morning. "SHUT UP" i scream back at him hiding my face in the pillows. i heard stomping up the stairs, my bedroom door crashed open and standing there with an angry expression on his face is Randy."last chance" he says and his anger turns into a smirk. i ignore him, next thing i know is that the covers are being pulled off me and a bucket of freezing cold water is being tipped over my head. That was it!

"ARGGHHH" i screamed getting up wide awake, he was going to pay for this. Revenge would have to wait though because i was gonna be late for school. I pushed Randy out of my room and had to go and get a shower. I tried to find the outfit that would make me look like i fit in. in the end i just wore black skinny jeans, a baggy top with ray of sunshine written on it it was white but had a sun in the background. I wore my long blonde wavy haid down and put some mascarra and eyeliner on. Then i went down stairs to find my black and silver high tops and shoved them on. i was ready wihin 30mins but school started in 10 and i knew that alice was sarting to get impatient because sge was tapping her foot leaning against the door. i went back upstairs to do my teeth and brush through my hair 1 more time. i was out the door and back downstairs in a flash.

Ran and alice had already got in the car and were waiting for so i slid into the back seat and they drove to school. on the way we turned on my favourite cd and i was singing along to bruno mars' granade. As soon as i stepped out of the car i was hit by the same smell as yesterday in the woods.OMG he goes to my school i couldn't help feeling scared as i walked to the office to get my timetable. todays lessons were bad:

1st period - maths (hate it)

2nd period- english (annoys me)

BREAK 15 mins

3rd period - history(bores me)

4th period - spanish(always taken French)

LUNCH 1 hour

5th period -science (always failed the tests)

6th period -science(always failed the tests)

i have hardly any lessons with randy or alice but thy had nearly every lesson tegether so it looks like i'm on my own for abit but sometimes i liked to be on my own. As i walked to my first lesson the teacher asked me to introduce myself and i just said "hi, i'm kim" cheesy smile "and this is my 3rd school this year" i took my seat at the back of the class next to some boy. not just anyboy, that was hime the werewolffrom last night. i stiffened. He must of realised who i was to becuse he turned his head slightly and looked at me. he isFINE. he wore henelys jeans and a white top which you could see his 8 pack through, he had brown hair and his eyes were the same colour blue as they were ehen he was a wolf.

I lay my head on the desk out of complete boredom and waited for the bell to ring. Each lesson lasted an hour and just when i thought i couldn't take anymore the bell finially rang. i was up out of my seat getting ready, when some one growled doen my ear "we need to talk" i looked to see who its was and it was no other than the fit 8 pack boy. i smiled and walked away from him shouting over my shoulder a sweet "i don't feel like talkin" and walked towards my next lesson. all english i paid no attention to what the teacher was talking about insted i was thinking about what he wanted to talk to me about. probably just asking why a rogue werewolf is in their teritory and that we needed to go as soon as possible. wat ever i've heard it all before.

the bell went and i bent down to pick my bag up off the floor and when i straightened up again there was a girl with long brown straight hair that fell round her face. she smiled at me and introduced her self by saying

"hi i'm amber" i looked at her in suprise because that was the 1st time someone has introduced themself to me.

i'm kat" i told her and we shook hands."I have to go now,i'll see you round" i told her but i was acctually telling the truth because i did have to find alice and my brother. i smiled at her sweetly an when i was turning around i heard her say "bye" i walked towards the door and said "bye" then walked off to find alice.

When i eventually found her she and Randy were sitting on a bench. i started walking over to the until i felt eyes on me and then a toght grip around my waist pulling me to a stop. i turned around to see the top of a white shirt uh ohh i looked up to see a familiar face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wonder who it is ?

thanks for reading i'll updaste soon :)

JULIE Xxx