when rogue meets alpha 06

Chapter 6

Heyy guys...2 uploads in 1 day, I’m very proud of myself at the moment.

Enjoy

JULIEE XX

KIM’S POV

I couldn’t believe it. I was hugging Emily when an idea popped into my head.

“Hey how about we ditch this and go get a Starbucks? Then you can sleep at mine tonight?” she looked hesitant at first but then nodded. We walked out the toilets and there was drake leaning against the wall looking at us. He smiled at me and looked his sister up and down.  I growled and he snapped his head at me and smiles. I shook my head and walked away with Emily following behind me.

“EMILY” I heard Drake shout.  She turned around and looked at the floor.

“Yes alpha?”

“You’re not staying out tonight, understand?” did he just that, I’m sure he said that, I can’t believe he said that.

“Yes alpha” I glared at him.

“Why not alpha?” I sneered the last word. He looked at me and saw the anger on my face.

“Kim I don’t want you getting involved with her, she’s not good enough to be friends with you.”

“You horrible bastard, I can’t believe i got a mate like you, your heartless, she’s my new friend and if you can’t accept that then I can’t accept you” my words registered into his mind, shock and hurt crossed his face.

“I’m the one who looks after her, I decide what happens to her.” I laughed at this.

“You look after her...that’s funny. Since when is looking after her bullying her? And letting other people bully her? I’m glad you’re not my brother because he’s a proper brother that looks out for me and protects me from people like you.” I spoke each word with venom. Emily was just standing her looking at the floor. I need to calm down.

“I’m going for a run, Em you coming?”I asked. She looked up.

“Ermmm.....” she looked at Drake for an answer. He just nodded. I smiled, grabbed her hand, and ran pulling Emily behind me.

DRAKE’S POV

I watched as they ran out of school. I’m not that bad am I? I need to have a bad reputation, I mean I am alpha; I can’t be fighting everyone’s battles for them. Even if she is my sister, I love her like but I can’t show anyone else that. They’ll use it as an advantage against me and take her, she’s the only person I’ve ever cared about until now and i really can’t loose her. I need her to at least find her mate so he can look after her. Dad died so mum was always on work trips, we see her once a year when she’s in town. We get a phone call every now and then but not a proper one. Dad left businesses to me so we have enough money and mum puts a couple thousand a week into the bank account.

I walked out of school and into my car. Maybe I could let Emily stay out tonight. But she’s an alpha’s sister so she will be a target for other packs to go after.

Maybe I could let Kim stay at our house, then Emily and Kim will both be protected, Emily will have a friend and I’ll be by my mate.  It’s decided then, now all i have to do is to get Kim to agree with it, Em will be over the moon but try and hide it from me and Kim will probably protest and want to stay at her own home.

I was now sitting in my car listening to some music waiting for the girls to come back so I could give Emily her lift home and ask Kim if she wanted one to.  

I saw them running back and Emily slowly opened the backseat of the car and climbed in. I looked over at Kim and asked

“You want a lift?” she looked at me.

“No thanks my brother will be waiting” she was about to turn and walk away when I spoke.

“Kim, I’m not letting Emily out of my site so she can’t stay at you house but I never said you couldn’t stay at ours.”

“REALLY?” Kim started jumping up and down. “I’ve never been to a sleepover before” I didn’t think she would take it like that.”I’ll text you later Em.”

I looked over at Emily who had a smile plastered on her face. “Why don’t you ever sit in the front?”

She looked shocked; I don’t normally talk to her.

“Would you like me in the front alpha?” and she always calls me alpha, as if i would ever hit her or kick her out the pack if she didn’t.

“Yes and you do know you can call me Drake, I may not act like your brother but I still am”

Thanks for reading

JULIEE XX