My Hair Pulling Neighbor Who Thinks I Dont Exist [1]

Hey everyone this is my first story its a short story this is what i have so far say if u like because if not i wont keep writing it lol.... hope u enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leilany P.O.V

My mind had trailed off the minute I walked into Math class. It had never been my subject, never thought it would come in handy to learn all this Geometry crap. All I could think about was him... him and his stupid smile, his laughter, the way he walked. He was always on my mind and I was probably never even close to being on his.

It pissed me off every time I saw him walk around with Sarah.

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.

Little Ms. Sunshine... yeah right if everyone only knew that she messing around with Brad the running back of the football team.

How the hell could she be doing that if Stephen was at her side?

Stephen the angelic, handsome, cute, adoring, sometimes jerk, but still oh wonderful boy that lived down the street from my house. He'd always been on my mind, by always I mean ALWAYS. Name a time when you possibly believe there is no time to think of someone, I'm there thinking of Stephen Crawford. In my sleep, while I eat, even in the damn bathroom. (TALK ABOUT OBSESSED.)

Stephen has been my neighbor for about eight years now, he's only talked to me a couple of times, and it has only been to ask for salt, sugar, or my homework. Annoying!

It hurts me to know that he will never be mine and that I will never be able to have his muscular body under my arms. Or that he will never play with my hair while I play around with his face. Believe me I've thought about this dozens of times.

It was too bad that he would never get with a girl like me, simple, random, and very stubborn. My name is Leilany Summers, and I'm eighteen years old, been in love with the same guy for the past eight years. I remember the first time I met Stephen; I was playing outside my house watching his family move in.

He came by my house pulled my hair and ran away.

I know what you're thinking... freak, weirdo, and RANDOM. But no one had ever pulled my hair like Stephen; actually no one had ever pulled my hair, not even my parents. I actually thought it was cute, you know the way he expressed his immatureness, totally weird I get it, but cute.

The point was that I didn't really talk to Stephen at all, and here I was deeply in love with this dude, even though he didn't know I existed, well besides being his neighbor.

Class was over... finally it seemed an eternity in there, I was about to pass out once more.

I walked down the hall towards my locker to leave this stupid Geometry behind the lock, where it was supposed to remain all the time. It didn't deserve to be opened at all.

"Hey Leilany, what's up yo." I heard.

Right, I forgot to talk about my retarded best friend. She moved into our neighborhood around three years after Stephen. Unlike Stephen she didn't pull my hair, but instead gave me a Barbie doll that I never played with. (She doesn't know that of course.)

"Hey Tracy." I said gloomily.

"What's wrong?" She said punching my shoulder. I pointed to Sarah and Stephen who were now walking down the hallway like two floating angels. My stomach lurched and twisted.

"Wow... you seriously need a man." Tracy told me.

I nodded and walked away towards my next class. I didn't really care about what Tracy thought I knew she was right but Stephen was just the one I liked. A girl couldn't make her heart want someone else but oh well I would have to deal with it.

That's when I heard the speaker, "Staff and students we are under lockdown. Everyone get inside a classroom as soon as possible and lock yourselves in, this is not a drill, WE ARE ON LOCKDOWN."

What the heck!

Lockdown? Great this was just what I needed. I looked around me to find the nearest door, everyone was running like maniacs, I couldn't see any other doors.

The first door I came about was already locked, "Selfish teens." I muttered.

I kept trotting along to find another door and came about the female teacher's bathroom. Oh what the hell might as well stay locked by myself, if they are selfish I will too. As soon as I got inside I closed the door. Stupid teachers had nicer bathroom than us students. Nice, shiny mirrors, actually everything in there was shiny.

I heard a noise coming from one of the two stalls.

Great, just my luck someone had already found my hiding spot. "Who's there?" I demanded.

No one answered, "I know you are in here now show your face, we might be stuck here for a while might as well meet each other." I preached. The door to the stall opened up and my breath was caught, I seriously was not breathing at all. I felt dizzy after a while. Stephen out of all the people in school was stuck in the ladies bathroom with me.