Chapter 22

- The Next Day -

{Morgan's POV}

I just couldn't stop thinking about the call I got from Scott last night, his words kept playing over and over in my head.

"Morgan you have 24 hours to leave Cali and get on plane to Virginia or something will happen to your little pretty boy Keaton!"

I had no choice but leave and I knew that perfect time would be tonight, since we were having movie night I just had to stay away from everyone as they show up. I stayed in my room as I heard the guys show up. I listened closer to see if I can hear what they are saying.

"Hey where is Morgan?" It sounds like Keaton asking.

"She has been sick all day so she is up stairs sleeping" I heard Sandi explain to him.

I was taken back by hearing foot steps walking towards my room. I raced to my bed just in time as the door swung open. I laid their trying not to move so he fought I was asleep.

"Morgan I hope you feel better." Keaton said as he bent down to kiss me on the head, man could this boy be anymore sweet.

He ain't making this easy but I have to leave It would kill me if something happened to him and it being my fault. I waited for everyone to get quiet and possibly drift to sleep.

- 3 Hours Later -

I laid in my bed waiting for everyone to sleep so I can leave and get the whole Scott thing over with. I know at this time everyone Would be asleep by now. So I grabbed my little bag an eased on down the steps towards the front door, but I was stopped by hearing a voice.

"Morgan?!?"

{Wes'a POV}

I was the only one awake, Sandi passed out halfway through the first movie. Keaton went home because he didn't want to stay down here with Morgan being up their sick. Emily went to bed as soon as we got here, Drew and Lisbeth as passed out on the floor, an Jordan fast asleep in the love seat. I looked up from the movie to see Morgan walking down the steps with a bag in hand.

"Morgan?!?" I asked softly trying not to wake the others.

"Wes?!? What are to doing up?" Morgan asked while quietly walking over to me.

"I could ask you the same question?" I said looking at her like she had something to hide.

"I can't tell you Wes but I have to leave and please don't tell anyone you saw me!" She looked at me with fright in her eyes as she spoke, Why was she so scared?

"Morgan fine I wouldn't say a thing to anyone, you know this is going to kill Keaton more than anyone?!" I said getting upset that she would leave and not tell him or anyone.

"I know Wes but its best if I leave I wish I could tell you why but I can't not right now anyways but tell Keaton I love him ok?" She said as she walked back to the door, she hugged me one last time before she walked out.

I just can't believe this at all but I knew Scott had something to do with all this but the worse news was Keaton was going to ask her to come on tour with us.

- The Day After Morgan Left -

{Keaton's POV}

It kills me that Morgan didn't feel good last night but I hope she feels better today. Today is the last day before we go back on tour and work on our new album and I was going to ask Morgan if she wanted to come with me. As I reached Morgan'a house I could feel like something was wrong, as I walked in everyone looked at me with disbelief and sadness in their eyes I don't know what's going on.

"Keaton" Sandi said while looking up at me, I have a feeling she is going to tell me something I really don't want to hear.

"Keaton, Morgan left." Lisbeth said while looking at the ground.

Morgan left like where did she go, and why did she leave like wasn't everything going great?

"Where did she go?" I asked hopping they knew the answer.

"We don't know" Wes said looking at me. I couldn't believe this the girl I loved, the girl that means everything to me would leave without a goodbye.

"Keaton she told Wes to tell you that she loves you!" Emily said slowly looking up at me waiting for my reaction.

"She don't love me, if she did she wouldn't have left!" I yelled as I walked out the door slamming it behind me.

This couldn't be happening Morgan couldn't have left. I was so thankful we were leaving for the tour and stuff tomorrow it's going to keep my mind off Morgan and everything she meant to me, but I do know I will never love someone as much as I love her.

{Lisbeth's POV}

I can't believe Morgan left, and without a goodbye. It killed me seeing Keaton so upset but I was happy they were leaving tomorrow morning for the tour to keep his mind off everything.

"Will he be ok?" Sandi asked while she looked at Wes who looked pissed off at himself for not trying to stop Morgan.

"Yeah he will be fine." Drew said.

"Why didn't I try to stop her?" Wes shouted.

"Wes, when Morgan has her mind set on something, no one can change it" Emily explained as Wes looked more mad and more hurt.

It was going to be a ruff day but we all have one question that we know that will never be answered and that's why did she leave?