Chapter 7

*Sandi's POV*

We finally left the airport, thank god I don't think I could stand another minute in that place. The whole car ride was dead quiet which was scary. Jordan didn't say a word and neither did Morgan which kinda worried me because she is never quiet. She is usually talking about how much she loves Keaton and what her and Blaine talked about. But it came clear that they haven't talked in forever....I'm thinking almost a whole day. Yeah that's it they haven't talked in a day which is strange for them.

"Oh I forgot Keaton, Drew and Wes wanted to know if we would like to hang out with them at the beach today at 6." Morgan said with a smile which seemed kinda forced to me.

"Fuck them, I'm not going!" Jordan stated, why is he acting like that. But thinking about hanging out on the beach would be so much fun.

"That sounds amazing I would love to hang out with them" I said trying to be positive.

But I couldn't stop thinking about what was wrong with Jordan and Morgan. Emily just nodded her head agreeing with what I said. Before we go to the beach I'm going to get to the bottom of everything!

*Jordan's POV*

I just keep thinking about what Morgan said at the airport. Maybe I was in my own world thinking I had a chance with her, but I don't want to admit that. Just the thought of loosing her crosses my mind.  I still cant believe she is still her, even though half the time I act like a little bitch. If she is happy shouldn't I be happy for her? I need to be the bigger person and make things right because I hate seeing her upset. I don't know what to say but I guess I'm going to wing it. I watch her as she keeps looking out the window, i wonder whats on her mind.  As we pull up into the driveway of our new apartment i see her wipe her eyes with her hand before opening her door.

- At the apartment -

All the girls rushed up stairs to get ready to go to the beach. I decided to go to the beach as well, so I rushed to my new room and hurried up and got changed. I was thankful I made it back before the girls came down, I looked at the clock it was 5:30. I was shocked to see Morgan be the first one down. I decided to suck it up and finally settle everything!

"Morgan?"

"What Jordan?" she snapped I was a little shocked because she didn't seem pissed off she seemed like she was about to break down.

"Morgan I'm sorry for everything I said at the airport I was jealous of how you and Keaton were looking at each other, I just wished you would look at me like that."  I can't believe I just opened up to her but it need to be done and I needed to finish before she could cut me off. 

"Morgan your to good of a friend and I know you don't care for me like I do you but just remember that I don't want to lose you and I'm seriously sorry." There I finally said everything now I'm just worried what is she thinking or what is she going to say.

Morgan looked at me with heartbreak in her eyes, I knew it wasn't me who did that her but it had to have been Blaine. She looked like she was about to talk until she heard Sandi and Emily coming down the stairs arguing about something all I was able to hear was something about Wes. Lord help me.

"Jordan, you coming to the beach with us?" Emily asked me with a puzzled facial expersion, I just smiled.Ttoday is going to be different, there is going to be a new Jordan a better Jordan.

Lets see how that last because I know that when Morgan and Keaton get to talking something is going to go down.

I just ignored my inner voice because I'm going to control my jealousy towards her and other guys. Lets just hope I can!

*Emily's POV*

As we entered the apartment us girls rushed up stairs to get ready to hang out with Keaton and them. But first I wanted to know what was wrong with Morgan and I think Sandi did too. As Morgan was going though her suitcase to find the bathing suit she was looking for it looked like that best time to ask her what was up.

"Morgan is everything ok?" Sandi asked. Morgan turned around, shocked at the question she just gave us a little smile. 

"yeah everything is fine." Is it just me or does that smile seem fake, like this doesn't seem like Morgan.  She usually tells us what's bothering her but she hasn't said anything all day, I'm getting worried.

"Morgan you haven't been acting like your self did Blaine or Jordan say something to you?" As I finished my question Morgan stood straight up and then sprinted out the room.

I told Sandi that I was going to figure this out so I got up and headed to where she was. I walked down the hallway, wondering where she would have gone.  I seen a closed door and a little sniffle come from the room.

"Morgan what happened please tell me! I don't like seeing you like this and neither does sandi." I mumble, this has been a heated day for her and i know something seriously had to happen for her to not talk. As I finished what I wanted to say I heard the door slowly open and Morgan handed me her phone and I was shocked to see what Blaine had said.

From: Blaine <3 - Morgan we are done!

I can't believe Blaine broke up with her without an explanation. That doesn't sound like Blaine he always explains himself. Something had to of happened for him just to end it, then it hit me he cheated on her! Don't you dare tell her Emily that would crush her more.

"Morgan we don't have to hang out with the boys today we can have a movie marathon and eat cookies." I suggested.

"Emily I know you care for me but I'm fine and I told them we were coming, I'm not backing out I need to keep my mind of Blaine and try to have fun!" She weakly smiled as she walked past me and headed for the stairs.

I walked into Sandi's room and shut the door I had to tell her my plan and make sure Morgan couldn't hear me. I knew some how this plan would either make everything better or just ruin her even more.

"Sandi, Morgan is upset because Blaine broke up with her for no reason, and that's not like him. So I have this plan we need get a hold of Blaine and figure out what happened. Also if we have to fly him out here we will!" Sandi nodded agreeing with everything, which was good.

As me and Sandi started walking down the hall to the stairs she admitted that she thought Wes was a little cute. I couldn't believe it I thought she would go after drew but I guess I was wrong. Just imagine if Morgan gets with Keaton and Sandi gets with Wes, haha that would be to funny, but so adorable at the same time.