Chapter 1

M O R G A N

I can't believe that today is the day I move to Cali with my two best friends. I barley had any sleep last night because all I kept thinking about was that Im finally going to leave this hell hole I call home. I was taken out of my thoughts by my mom knocking on my door.

"Morgan get up or you're going to miss your flight!"

"I'm up" I said loud enough for her to hear.

As I started to get out the bed I realized that Im probably breaking her heart by leaving. I'm such a Momma's girl, definitely not a daddy's girl. I don't talk to my father but I do have a step dad and grandparents that's all I need in life right?

"If you keep thinking like that you will never leave" I mumbled to myself as I checked to make sure I had everything packed that I needed.

I looked around my room on last time before I started out the door and headed to the living room.

"Morgan I'm shocked your actually leaving I never thought you would ever leave mom" my brother Jared stated as he looked up from his phone.

"I know right" i say with a little giggle before grabbing my bags.

I head to the door to meet mom in the car.

- At the Airport -

I was shocked that she didn't say nothing the whole way to the airport. As we pulled into the airport she looked at me with a fake smile. I knew seeing her like that she was about to cry and beg for me to stay, but I was shocked when she handed me an envelope full of money.

"Morgan I love you to death, but I know you have your mind set on going to California so Jared, Dallas and I have gathered up enough money for you to get started with" she said.

I was shocked I never thought she would approve of me leaving. Before my mom could start to cry, my best friend Emily started banging on the passenger side window.

"Mom I have to get going before Emily breaks the window." I said while looking at her. She keeps her eyes out the window not even looking at me.

It kills me to leave her but West Virginia isn't home to me and I'm tired of guys around her I need some California boys.

Morgan you cant think like that you got Blaine!

My inner voice was right I couldn't leave Blaine, he has been there for me for years, he was my bestfriend. But I have this feeling deep down that everything is going to change when I get on that plane and leave everything behind.

Well its definitely going to change your moving across the country!

My inner voice scolded me, but again it was right I was leaving everything to start over.