Chapter 12

{Wes's POV}

I'm so pumped for this meet and greet, I hope Sandi and them show up. Speaking of Sandi I really like her she is so chill and very beautiful. So we decided to arrived at the meet and greet 2 hours before it starts and as soon as they saw us they started to scream, Man do I love our fans. As time flew by it was already 10 so we went along and decided to start it. We were half way through and then I saw them.

"Hey guys." Emily said as her, Morgan and Sandi walked over.

{Drew's POV}

I was so happy to see everyone as they finally showed up. Sandi looked in complete shock about something but I bet Wes will figure it out soon. The girls left so we could finish we told them we will meet them at their place later and then I saw her.

"Hey what's your name?" Keaton asked the very beautiful girl that walked up to us.

"Lisbeth" she said so sweetly as she looked down.

"So do you have a favorite?" Wes asked hoping she would say him.

"Yeah it's Drew I think he is so inspirational and so damn cute." She said looking up at me. I liked her answer.

"Since you think I'm so damn cute why don't you come hang out with us?" I asked just hoping she would say yes. She just nodded her head. So we headed outside to the car waiting on us to take us to Morgan's place. Keaton didn't say much they whole way he just kept his eyes on his phone, and so did Wes so I decided to see what this girl was like.

"So you think I'm insparational?" I asked wondering if what she said was true.

"Yeah totally you just have true meaning behind your words and it inspires people it inspires me." I can't believe someone like her actually thinks I'm inspirational. After that the car ride got a little awkward thank god we finally made it Morgan's.

{Morgan's POV}

We finally arrived back at the apartment to find Jordan looking scared.

"Jordan what's wrong?" I asked being worried I have never seen Jordan like this. But before Jordan could speak he was cut off by Sandi.

"Jordan I can't believe you I heard your conversation on the phone with Scott this morning!" Sandi yelled at a wide eyed Jordan. What was she talking about.

"Jordan what conversation what's going on? Why have you been acting weird?" I asked scared to what he might say.

"Morgan it's my fault everything is my fault." Jordan said softly as he walked up to me.

"What's your fault? What are you talking about?" Now I'm beyond scared and worried what the fuck was he talking about. Jordan was about to say something but was cut off by Wes, Keaton, Drew and some girl walking through the door.

"I got to go!" Jordan yelled as he ran out the door and hopped into his car and drove off. I need to figure out what was going on before something bad happens.

"What's up with him?" Wes asked looking puzzled.

"We don't know, he started saying it was his fault everything was his fault." I explained the best I could.

"Who is that?" Asked Emily who was thinking the same thing we were.

"Oh guys this is Lisbeth she was the last fan at the meet and greet and she seemed pretty cool so I invited her to hang." Drew explained while introducing her to us.

"So you like Emblem3?" I asked slowly walking up to her. She looked scared as she slowly nodded.

"Omg me too." I said while laughing which caused everyone else to bust out in laughter. "I'm a Keaton Girl!" I said as I walked over to Keaton putting my arms around his torso.

"Aww you guys are too cute!" Lisbeth said as she looked at Keaton and I snuggled up together on the sofa. " are you guys dating?" She asked the question I have been wondering for weeks.

"Are we?" I asked looking up at Keaton who just smiled.

"Well I have been wondering the same thing so uh Morgan I was wondering would you like to accompany to dinner Friday night?" I was shocked and didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head while smiling like crazy. Everyone let out a small aww as me and Keaton hugged. I can't believe I'm going to dinner with Keaton Stromberg can life get any better?