Chapter 6

*Blaine's POV*

I woke up this morning still remembering everything that happened last night. I still can't believe what Scott said to me last night was he right about the whole Morgan thing? Was I going to lose her to Keaton and then it hit me I texted her before I turned my phone off maybe she texted back but as my phone came one I was shocked to read what she had sent.

From: Morgan <3 - Blaine I was sleeping and what the Fuck did Scott say? Why are you so worried about Keaton he is on FUCKING TOUR!!! Blaine what is going on with you and I'm still on the plane we don't land for another hour!!!

Then it hit me I need to go to California and see her I need to make everything right! If i don't i know for sure i lose her to Keaton, and i cant let that happen.

*Morgan's POV*

- Still at the Airport -

I was still in complete shock after meeting Keaton. I can't believe that I just met the boy I have been in love with my whole senior year of high school. Was this really happening? I was taken aback by phone vibrating in my pocket.

From: Keaton :) - Hey Morgan Wes, Drew and I was wondering would you and your friends like to hangout with us today we were thinking maybe heading to the beach.

My heart just skipped a beat, did Keaton just ask me if my friends and I wanted to hang out? As I was fangirling on the inside I was also debating on what to text back. I as soon as I was about to text back I felt like someone was standing behind me, I got a little worried so I slowly turned around and became face to face with Jordan. He didn't look to happy so I was about to ask if everything was ok but I was cut off.

"Morgan are you going to really hang out with them?" he asked with a emotionless face.

"Jordan I can hang out with who ever I want!" his face got tense as he starred at me.

"Morgan what the actual fuck! You don't need to hang around guys like that! What about Blaine and what about me?"

The last part was in a whisper but it was loud enough for me to hear. I was in complete shock because he just yelled at me for no reason, also that he thinks that I still like him or that he still has a chance.

"Jordan listen, your a nice person but I don't like you like that. Nothing is going happen between us and I'm not doing anything to Blaine. Don't you dare mention his name right now because he is actually on thin ice with me. Also, why does everyone think something is going to happen between me and Keaton, can I not be friends with him!"

I was shocked that I actually went off but he had it coming. He had no right telling me to do something also, who does he think he is? Before Jordan could say something back to my comment my phone went off. I pulled it out my pocket and saw that it was a text from Blaine. Why he is texting me now he hasn't texted me since Scott said something to him, he better have a good reason for not talking to me.

Morgan stop being so fucking clingy maybe he needed time to think.

My inner voice was right he was acting weird maybe he has figured everything out by now. My world started crashing around me as I read the text.

Blaine <3 - Morgan we are done!

I was shocked and what really sucked is we still haven't left the airport. Sandi is on the phone getting a cab, Emily is getting are stuff together and Jordan is just looking out the window. I can't believe Blaine just broke up with me. For some unknown reason he decided its best to end things with me. I bet it has to deal with the damn Scott, why cant he just leave me and my realtionships alone.