Chapter 18

{Drew's POV}

The girls were about to leave but they couldn't find Morgan and Keaton has disappeared too, as we were about to go look for them they walked in smiling like crazy.

"Why so happy?" Lisbeth asked looking at the big grins on Keaton's and Morgan's faces .

"Wait let me guess Keaton finally told you how he felt and you guys are now together!" Emily said with a little smirk on her face. As Emily finished Morgan started to blush which meant what Emily said was true.

"Can we go shopping now?" Lisbeth asked looking at Morgan who was still blushing. Finally the girls had left to go shopping now we need to know some stuff and the only person who would give us answers is Emily.

"Emily why does Scott want to get back at Morgan?" Wes asked not wasting anytime.

"Scott has had a thing for Morgan since they were in middle school and when he asked her out she told him no, so ever since then he has ruined every relationship Morgan has ever had." Emily explained the whole Scott situation.

"But why?" I asked feeling awful for her that she could never be happy because there was one guy out there to make sure of it.

"I asked him before we moved out here and he said if he couldn't have her then no one could." As Emily finished Wes got up and ran out the door. What is going on with him. I decided to go follow him and see why he stormed out.

"WES!" I yelled as I chased after him, I finally caught up to him.

"Wes dude what's wrong, why did you storm out like that?" I asked making Wes stop in his tracks, Wes slowly raised his head looking at me with fright in his eyes.

"Scott's new plan that's his new plan!"

{Emily's POV}

I was shocked to see Wes storm out of the house, not even seconds after Wes ran out Drew was right behind him.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked looking at Keaton who was puzzled at the whole thing like I was.

"No you didn't" Keaton said reassuring me that everything was fine. But I couldn't help but feel it wasn't, I had a feeling all these questions were asked for a reason.

"Keaton why are you guys asking me all these questions what happened last night?" I asked wondering why Drew and Wes kept looking at Morgan early like they knew she was up to something.

"Emily some guy grabbed Morgan and threw her into a van last night and we followed the van and as he let her out there was a very badly beaten guy in the back." Keaton said while looking at the ground.

"Do you know who the guy was that took her or even the beaten one?" I asked being horrified by what I was just told.

"We think it might have been Scott that took her and the guy in the back we think it was Blaine." Keaton said looking up at me. Scott was a sick bastard and I had a feeling that this wasn't going to be the last time we see him.

{Sandi's POV}

The whole way to the mall Morgan was telling us about her and Keaton, they were so cute. I haven't talked to Wes ever since he got mad at me for letting Morgan go look for Jordan.

"Morgan I never asked you did you ever find Jordan" I asked hoping she did and that she got the answers she wanted. I looked back at Morgan who looked scared and horrified.

"Morgan what's wrong are you ok?" Lisbeth asked walking over to Morgan grabbing Morgan's shoulders so she will stop walking. I saw Morgan look up at Lisbeth.

"Guys I'm fine and no I didn't find him but I bet he's fine." Morgan said as she got out of Lisbeth's grip and headed for the doors of the mall, being Morgan she accidentally bumped into someone. I saw Morgan look up and she started to back away from the guy. I decided to walk closer until I saw who it was I couldn't believe it, I thought he moved to Chicago why was he here?

"Scott?!?" Morgan said as she kept backing up.

"Hey Morgan, Sandi and oh who is this pretty little thing right here?" He asked walking over to Lisbeth.

"That's Drew's girlfriend!" Morgan said moving in front of Lisbeth. Scott gave Morgan a pissed of look as he walked away. He is here for a reason and I know he probably threatened Morgan so she wouldn't tell anyone but I know Wes and Drew has been acting weird ever since last night so they must know something, I had to find out.

To : Wes<3

What happened last night why is Morgan acting strange?

I texted Wes hopping he knew something.

Wes<3

Scott did something but we don't know because she wouldn't talk, but we will find out soon!