Chapter 4

B L A I N E

I sat there waiting for Emily's reply, but it never came. As I was about to turn off my phone it beeped and Sandi's name flashed on the screen, I clicked on her name wondering what she texted me for.

From: Sandi - Blaine why do you think you will lose her to Keaton? Do you know he is FAMOUS!!! Come on Blaine think straight this is Morgan we are talking about and she would never do that to you!!

Sandi was right I was just worried and I wasn't thinking straight, this was Morgan we are talking about she was my best friend for years and I finally got the guts to make it more than that. Just the tought of them two together sticks in my head. Some much could happen is just a few seconds.

To: Sandi - Sandi, Keaton tweeted that he was coming home for a couple months and he cant wait to see everyone. I got scared that they will meet and he will take her from me, but you're right he is famous. I'm thinking straight now thanks to you and I know Morgan wouldn't do that to me but I'm just worried you never know what could happen.

After replying to Sandi I decided to turn off my phone and try to go to sleep, but as soon as I close my eyes to sleep my roommate came bargaining into the room.

"What the Fuck Scott!!!" I yelled.

"Cool the Fuck down Blaine! Loosen up, don't be a party pooper just because your girl is going to leave you for Keaton"He slurs as he stumbles into the dorm room. His words pissed me off. I was so close to beating the shit out of him.

Blaine Scott is drunk don't blow up right now and he probably doesn't mean it.

My inner voice was right, there would be no point to go off at this moment.t So I decided to close my eyes but I couldn't get back to sleep Scott's words kept playing over in my head. Maybe he was right I needed to loosen up but I knew he was wrong about Morgan and Keaton. So what she is probably going to meet the love of her life, the boy of her dreams. My heart starts to beat faster as i think of the possiblities of them meeting and the idea of her forgetting about me. The pain in my chest gets stronger and heavier as i close my eyes and letting sleep surround me.

M O R G A N

I was shocked I had fallen asleep but not getting sleep the day before explains why I fell asleep. As I woke up I saw Emily pasted out right beside me, Sandi texting aggressively, and Jordan smiling like an idiot. I looked at my phone and saw I had 5 messages, 4 from Blaine and 1 from Katie. I knew that Blaine would be all lovey so I decided to open Katie's first.

From: Katie - Morgan how is Cali? and you wouldn't believe this but your best friend my crush finally asked me out!! I'm supper excited and I know Luke will tell you soon but I wanted to be the first one lol Love ya girl <3

Wow I cant believe Luke actually asked her out, but I'm so happy for Katie she is like my sister and she is beyond amazing. After replying to Katie about how happy I was for her I decided to open Blaine's texts but after reading then I wished I never looked at my phone.

From: Blaine <3 - Morgan please texted back I need to talk to you and please don't go to the beach!!!

From: Blaine <3 - Morgan Fucking answer me!!!!

From: Blaine <3 - Morgan maybe Scott was right about you are going to fall in love with Keaton

From: Blaine <3 - Morgan I love you but I don't think this is going to work with you being in Cali with Keaton

I was shocked did he really think that I would leave him? What the Fuck did he mean by its not going to work out with being in Cali with Keaton? Keaton is on fucking tour! What really pissed me off was that Scott said something about me to Blaine. So I tried to be calm while texting him back but keeping calm would never work for me.

To: Blaine <3 - Blaine I was sleeping and what the Fuck did Scott say and why are you so worried about Keaton he is on FUCKING TOUR!!! Blaine what is going on with you and I'm still on the plane we don't land for another hour!!!

As soon as I replied I through my phone on the floor causing Emily to awaken, she looked at me worried. I knew she was going to ask me what was wrong but I knew had an idea it would have to deal with Blaine.

"Morgan are you ok? and I have talked to Blaine he is worried about the whole Keaton thing and so has Sandi but I understand why he is worried."

Emily looked me waiting to know what my reaction would be, but to mine and her surprise I picked my phone back up and decided to check twitter to see what Keaton was up too, like I always did when I was pissed off. I was shocked and then it hit me why Blaine was so upset and he was right I was some how going to meet the love of my life, I decided to show Emily. I turned off my phone and set there puzzled and reading the tweet over and over in my head I just couldn't believe it.