Chapter 14

{Drew's POV}

As I closed the door behind us Jordan looked nervous.

"Jordan why did you do that to Morgan?" Sandi blurted out while walking over to him.

"What are you talking about?" Jordan said looking down at the ground.

"You know damn well what she is talking about" Yelled Wes! I was a little shocked to see Wes get so mad.

"Can we go into the living room and talk about this please?" Jordan pleaded. So I opened the door and we all headed back into the living room.

"You better get to talking fast." I stated as I was trying to keep Wes calm.

"It's my fault Blaine broke up with Morgan." Jordan said in a whisper, Emily looked at him in complete shock.

"It's your fault my best friend got her heart broken!" Emily yelled while jumping off the couch.

"I'm sorry I was hurt she didn't want me but it was all my brother's idea to make it go to that, I just wanted to come along and make Morgan fall in love with me but she was still with Blaine so Scott decided to make him paranoid that Keaton was going to take her away from him but we didn't know that they would actually meet." Jordan explained while stilling looking at the ground, I can't believe it's his fault that Morgan got dumped by Blaine.

"Jordan I heard you on the phone with Scott the other day what is his new plan?" Sandi asked with a sadness in her voice. Before Jordan could speak Wes ripped from my grip and went for Jordan slamming him into the wall.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO SOMEONE?!" Wes yelled in Jordan's face as Jordan looked away in fright.

"WHAT IS SCOTT'S NEW PLAN JORDAN?!" Yelled Wes as Jordan looked at him while trying to speak, Jordan silently talked to Wes about something and before I knew it Wes was punching Jordan in the face.

"WES GET OFF HIM" Sandi yelled as I tried pulling Wes off him and then the door opened. Oh Shit!!!

{Morgan's POV}

After that amazing kiss I couldn't help but smile, I think I'm falling in love with Keaton but I don't know if he feels the same. The Car ride home was the same as to the restaurant, We sung every song that came on. As we pulled into the driveway Keaton looked over at me as he took the keys out the ignition.

"Morgan I had such and amazing time with you tonight" Keaton said while he gazed into my eyes I just smiled as I started to lean in then I heard yelling.

"WES GET OFF HIM"

I ran out of the car with Keaton right behind me. I slowly opened the door and was shocked at what I saw.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" I yelled as I looked at Wes who was towering over a bruised bloody Jordan.

"Why don't you ask your so called friend Jordan." Drew said as he pulled Wes off Jordan and headed to the kitchen. I looked at Keaton who was just as shocked as I was.

"I'm going to go talk to Wes and see what happened" Keaton said as he walked past me to the kitchen.

"Morgan listen" Jordan said as he slowly began to set up.

"You better tell me what happened" I demanded and Jordan looked at me like he did something horrible. I was scared about what he was going to tell me.

"Morgan it's my fault Blaine broke up with you." I was in shock did he just tell me it's his fault that Blaine broke up with me.

"What do you mean it's your fault?" I asked scared to what his answer would be.

"Morgan listen it was me and my brother Scott we had a plan to get Blaine paranoid that you were going to meet Keaton so that he would break up with you but he wouldn't stop talking about you an everything so I called my cousin Stacy go to a party and wait for Blaine. Scott talked Blaine into going and then that night Blaine cheated on you with Stacy that's why he broke up with you." Jordan explained everything as he wouldn't even look at me. I couldn't believe this Jordan my so called friend is the reason Blaine broke up with me.