Introduction

Hey, my name is Morgan and I'm 17 and I live in West Virginia, but not for long, I'm moving to California with my two best friends Emily and Sandi. I'm not like everyone else where I live so maybe moving somewhere that excepts someones differences might make me feel more at home. Living in West Virginina hasnt been the best years of my life so I decided i need to move away and start over, so what's a better place to do that then beautiful California. Thinking of living by the ocean wtih my best friends sounds like the life to me. So much has happened in my life that i just feel its best to leave and start over, where no one knows me and doesnt know the awkwardness that is Morgan.  My life is pretty good right now which is what scares me! I have a wonderful boyfriend named Blaine, who moved to Chicago a month ago. He has been my love since freshman year of high school, and kinda still is but no one will take the place in my heart that Emblem3 has occupied. They are my loves and are so inspiring, they are the main reason I smile. Everyone that loves a group always has a favorite well mine is Mr. Keaton Stromberg, just thinking of him always makes my day better and it weird saying this but he is truly the love of my life, and probably will be for as long as i live. Moving to Cali can make everything better or maybe it will my life more complicated, but I need this. Its going to be a new experience for me and don't get me wrong I'm scared,but maybe my life will go the way I want it too hopefully!