Chapter 15 (Final)

1 Month Later...

Roc stood in the memorial park with Ray,Prod,Ceaira,Princeton,Regene, Jaden and Jada's Parents.

They stood over their kids and his friends graves shedding tears and setting flowers on their tomb stones.

"why,why did this have to happen to my baby!" mrs perez whept and fell into roc's arms crying harder than anybody else. and that's pretty hard because everyone was crying like crazy.

Roc held mrs. perez trying to comfort her. He could barley keep him self together,facing the fact that all his friends had died a month ago at the cabin. Even though roc didn't follow them into the cabin. They didn't believe him. They all thought he was crazy or somthing. It hurt roc to know what happened to his friends. He knew every exact thing that happened inside of that cabin becuase he saw the whole thing. He never knew if he was dreaming or his life rewinded back to that point. And one question remains in his head. 'If everything was real when it happened before it started over. Why didn't i die too?'

"They were so young!" mrs fifer (Ceaira's mom) cried into her husbands chest.

Regene's mom kneeled down infront of regene's tomb stone and placed a teddybear infront of it. She looked at it for a while and some tears left her eyes. She kissed her hand and touched the stone getting back up and faintly smiling. She looked so hurt and so sad.

"If only they belived me" Roc said to himself. "If only.."

"Roc..." mrs lopez said as she approached him with blood shot eyes.

"Yes ma'm?" he answered.

"What happened the last time you saw them?"

"They went into a haunted cabin. We all thought that the rumors about it being haunted foreal,were just fake.." he started. "But when we went inside everything went down hill from there." call me crazy but everybody died in the cabin and when jada and i were about to die. suddenly my life skipped back to the period were we pulled up at the place. I tried to warn them because i knew what was about to happen,but they thought i was crazy..." roc said looking down. "The reason why the spirit that haunted the place did all of that. remains a mystery.."

If only everbody had believed roc that day. nobody's parents would be standing over their childs's tomb stone crying and hurting. Nobody ever wants to loose a loved one. It hurts. Bad.

Let this be a lesson to all......

Know when to believe people..... Because it just might be true....