Chapter 12

(REGENE)

I kept swinging at roc thinking he was possessed. "AHHHHH!"

He grabbed my arms and pinned be against the wall. "REGENE STOP!"

I was breathing hard and looking at him.

"What is your problem?!" he yelled.

"I saw them!"

"saw who?!"

"Everybody,all our friends that died. they told me to join them!" I started crying. "I thought I was going to die"

He slowly let my arms go, "its ok"

Jada ran over. "what happened??"

"she saw everybody..." roc said.

"our friends?" she asked.

I nodded. "yeah...I was scared outta my life"

"were they possessed?"

"gurl yes! it was so creepy. I'm glad roc came. or maybe I was imagining things" I sighed. "I dont know"

"well she almost knocked me out when she started freaking out! roc said rubbing his face.

I giggled and rubbed his arm. "you'll be ok"

Jada shook her head and looked over my shoulder,did a double take and frowned.

"what?"

She scrunched her eyebrows. "I thought I saw something run by..."

Roc grabbed our both our hands and pulled us towards the couch. "let's just sit"

I felt a breeze run past my body and next thing you know I loose grib of roc's hand and my legg is being yanked and I'm being dragged back towards the hallway..

"ROOOOOOOC!" I screamed.

I was being dragged so fast but roc ran after me and jumped down catching my hands.

But that didn't help. he was being dragged with me.

"Shit!" he yelled.

"OMG GUYS!" I heard jada yell.

"The dark side....." something whispered.

We got dragged to the end of the hallway but roc caught onto something and tried his best to pull me out of whatever had me's grip.

(ROC)

I grabbed ahold of somthing on the wall and pulled regene with all my might. "arg!"

She was screaming and yelling and the end of the hallway was pitch dark and she was slowly being pulled into it.

"ROOOOOC!"

"I'm trying!"

Suddenly everything stopped and whatever was holding her let go and we slid backwards.

She was breathing hard and we quickly stood up.

"what the fuck!" she yeled.

"You were almost taken into the darkness!"

"she will...." something whispered.

We looked at each other and before we could react I was being thrown into the wall and she was being dragged back down into the dark hallway.

"arg!" I groaned

"AHHHH ROCCCC!" she screamed.

I jumped up as fast as I could and ran towards her but she was dragged into the dark room and the door was shut in my face.

"REGENE!" I yelled and beat on the door.

all I heard was things breaking and her screaming like crazy.

I started kicking and hitting the door. "LET HER GO!"

When I said that it got silent in the room and the door slowly opened infront of me.

The lights flickered on and I stood there looking into the room.

"regene?...."

I slowly walked into the room looking around as I did.

When I was all the way in I didn't see anything but broken items. "hello?"

She was no where to be seen in the room. "regene??"

I sighed and rubbed my face. "dammit! they got her..."

Something tapped my shoulder and I quickly turned around. "ah!"

But it was just jada...