Chapter 10

REGENE

Everyone ran into the living room I was in,gasping for air and coughing. I sat up from the chair and watched them fall onto the floor coughing.

"what happened?" I asked

"You didn't smell that?!" jada yelled.

I frowned at them. "um....smell what?"

"the place was filling with fucking smoke! something in that room prodigy was in,was burning!" princeton yelled.

"What the helle are yal talking about? I didn't smell or see smoke"

Roc stood up and sat on the couch. "I think the spirit or something set him in fire,I'm pretty sure he's dead..." he said in a low tone.

Jada started crying. "Man...we're all going to die in this fucking place!"

Princeton hugged her, "don't say that jada! we can get out of here alive if we work together!"

I loooked around at them,somebody was missing.... "um,guys...were's ray?"

They all looked up and started looking around.

"oh shit!" roc yelled as he got up and ran back to the hallway they came from,princeton followed him,leaving me and jada alone.

"I'm so damn scared regene! ceaira's dead,jaden is dead,prodigy is surly dead and maybe ray ray! I can't take this shit,I wish I didn't even come here! I should have just stayed my ass at home and babysat jamey. I wonder what my parents are thinking right now." she said with a few tears falling down her cheecks.

I'm scared too,with all this shit happening,I just try not to show it. Whatever happens,happens,all I can do is sit around and hope for the best. "yeah,well there's nothing we can do can we?" I said in a blunt tone.

She looked up at me, "Regene what is wrong with you? you act like you couldn't give 2 fucks if we all die in here. you didn't even believe prodigy,in what he was saying. why the fuck didn't you believe him? he basiclly got burned to death. I bet you believe him now? crazy shit is happening in the damn fucked up cabin! any thing can happen! our lives are at risk and yout just sitting down,doing shit!" she yelled at me.

I sighed and closed my eyes trying to tone her out. She just doesn't fucking know how I'm feeling inside.

I feel fucking scared out of my damn life! I know we all could die and it kills me to know that. I just don't show it because the more I think about it the more scared I get. I was taught not to show my emotions. that's why it seems like I'm a stuck up bitch when really I hide my feelings inside.

PRINCETON

Me and roc ran back to the hallway and the hallway was smoke free. It looked as if all that shit didn't just happen.

"the fuck?" I heard roc whisper.

We walked down the hallway searching for ray ray. "ray!"

It was dead silent in the house,the only thing heard was our footsteps and our breathing. "ray! were you at man!"

Roc grabbed my shoulder. "let's just go back to the girls bro"

I looked at him, "why? we need to find ray.."

"I'm scared man! I'm not trying to be the next one getting killed up in here! its obviouse that the spirit has him! he's no were around here! he just wouldn't up and fucking dissapear out of no were! that only leaves one conclusion....The spirit! now lts fucking go!"

I brushed him off. "man,stop being a pusssy!"

He groaned and continued to follow behind me. "he has to be around here some where"