Chapter 4

8:00 P.M

Regene's P.O.V

For the first few hours we all got rooms and chose our roomies. The cabin had 5 rooms. When we all go done un-packing and other things,It was getting kind of boring so me and ceaira called everybody into the front room.

"Why yall got us up in here for a meeting or some shit?" jaden groaned.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Its boring as fuck so we bout to play truth or dare up in this bitch."

"YEAAAH!" roc cheered. "I love that game. Can we play the freaky version?"

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

"Roc,sometimes i wonder about you.." ceaira said as she shook her head.

"He got ADHD,he can't control himself.." ray joked. And princeton laughed along with him.

Roc smacked his teeth. "Man,i aint got no A.D.D."

Princeton squinted his eyes at him. "Who the hell said A.D.D? He Said ADHD.."

"Whatever man,fuck yall."

"ANYWAYS!" i interupted. "Like i said, we about to play truth or dare so lets get in a circle."

Everybody got on the carpet and sat in a circle. But When i sat down beside jaden he hopped up quick as hell.

"AHHHH! THE MONSTER!!" he screamed pointing at me. "IT'S GONNA EAT ME!"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Ceaira..get that alien Before i kill him."

"Jaden,just sit down. that shit is getting old." ceaira said.

Jaden groaned and sat back down beside me but he scooted over a little while giving me a dirty look. "I can't catch her flees."

I wanted to sprang On him so badly! but while we're on this little trip i'm going to TRY and keep my cool.

"Let's just start." jada said.

I nodded. "Yeah,umm Ray,you go first."

Ray rubbed his hands together while smirking. "alright,umm Jaden,Truth or dare."

"Truth." He answered.

Ray gave him a look (-_-) "niggah you lame,don't nobody choose truth no more during truth or dare man."

Jaden shrugged his shoulders. "Oh well,Truth."

"Whatever,ok um is it true that your only with ceaira to get in her pants?"

As soon as ray said that ceaira shot her eyes at jaden.

Jaden scratched his head. "Pshh. no! totally UN-TRUE. i love that girl,i'll never use her."

A smile spread across ceaira's face. "Good." she said.

"Ok jaden your go."

"ok.." He looked around the cirlce searching for a person to choose. Then his eyes met me.

Oh no..

A smirk came upon his ugly face..

"Regene.." he started. "Truth or dare.."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop smirking at me like that bitch..and dare.."

Roc put his fist in the air. "WHOOO! YEAH! THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BABY! SHE CHOSE DARE!"

I laughed at his stupidity.

"once again roc...i sometimes wonder about you." ceaira stated.

Roc put his fist down. "Man,i can't even have fun man."