Chapter 8

REGENE

When it got silent on the other side of the door. I started to panic. Was ceaira ok? what happene? why were they screaming?

We all stayed silent looking at the door in shock.

"what just happened?" prodigy asked breaking the silence.

No one answered but the door we were standing infront of slowly opened by itself.

My eyes widened at the sight I saw.

"OH MY GOSH!" jada gasped.

I covered my mouth as I watched prodigy,roc and princeton run into the completly trashed room.

PRODIGY

I can't belive what I'm seeing. Ceaira is laid out on the floor and jaden is in the corner bleeding.

I ran to ceaira's side while prince and roc ran over to jaden.

I pulled her onto my lap as her body laid limp. Was she dead?

"ceaira..." I said.

She showed no type of movment.

My heart began to beat fast as I looked at her bruised body. she had a bruises on her leggs and arms and a small cut under her eye.

I shook her a bit. "my gosh...ceaira!"

I heard footsteps running behind me,and I looked and saw regene kneeling beside her as well.

Regene held ceaira's face. "ceaira! talk to me!"

Ceaira just laid there.

Before I could say something I heard roc yell. "nooo! jay man!"

Me and regene quickly looked their way.

Princeton stood up. "he's dead guys..."

I gasped and looked bacck at ceaira whoes eyes were now open. I jumped a little because she scared me. "ceaira! are u ok?!"

She just looked up at the ceiling not moving at all. "we're all going to die..." she said in a deep voice. and her head turnedtowards me in the quick secound and her eyes were white. "YOUR NEXT PRODIGY!"

I quickly stood up and yelled. 'Nooo!"

Regene looked up at me and frowned. "what's your problem?"

I pointed at ceaira. "did you hear what she said?"

Regene looked at ceaira who's eyes were back closed.

"s-she just said we're all going to fucking die!"

Princeton and roc walked over to me. "prod'stop bullshitting man." prince said.

"our niggah already just died,man don't start lying about shit" roc added.

I know what i heard and saw!

"she did! her eyes were fucking white!" I yelled.

Regene slolwy let ceaira's body back on the floor gently and stood up. I could tell she was about to cry. "I think ceaira's dead too...."

"But she just fucking talked regene!" I said.

"this shit is too much,I'm going in the living room with ray and jada." prince said and walked out.

Roc looked down at ceaira and kissed her fourhead. "I'm sorry you had to die...." he then walked out also with regene following.

I was left in the room with 2 dead body and no body believed me. I know what I saw and heard.

I shook my head and walked over to the door.

But bfore I could walk out,it slammed in my face.

"no!" I yelled as I started beating on it. "HELP!!!"

I was calling for help and beatinf bhut nobody came.

"prodigy..." I heard a whisper say.

I slowly stopped beating and my eyes widened.

Who fucking said that?

I slowly turned aroun andbthe sight was surpising.

Jaden and ceaira wherre standing right there with white eyes. The fuck?!

"ahhhhhhh! I yelled. "help meee sombody please!!!!"

Then I was cut off by my body being yanked from the door and across the room.

Now I know its real.....

I am next.....