Chapter 1

It was the last day of school

It was the last day of school. Everybody was so ready to burst through those doors as soon as that clock struck the "3:00" mark. Everybody waited impatiently in the class room. Three minutes until the bell rang. No one was even attempting to do their end of the school year work, they were just ready to leave and get summer started.The students were chatting and slouching around as the teacher sat at her desk writing things down.

"Damn. If that fucking bell does not ring right now, I swear I'm gonna blow. I'm ready to get out of this bitch." Ceaira groaned as she layed back in her seat.

"I know! Longest damn three minutes of my life!" Her bestfriend Re'gene pouted as she slammed her head down on the desk.

"Why y'all acting like school is just hell? Besides school be alright some times." Their other friend Jada said as she finished her work,bwhich nobody else was attemting to do.

Regene and ceaira looked at her as if she were crazy.

"Girl what the fuck?" Ceaira said as she looked at Jada. "Are you ok? Just yesterday you were saying how much you was ready for the school year to end."

"I know, but... I don't know." She said putting her pencil down.

Regene reached over and put her hand on Jada's shoulder.

"You really need to get out of here, it's starting to get to you."

Ceaira laughed at her comment. but jada sat there. Really she did like school, but she never showed it. She wanted to keep her A and B grade avarage. She just acted as if she didn't like school becuase her two besties didn't care much about it.

"COME ON BELL DAMN! MOVE FASTER!" A kid yelled and threw a pencil at the clock.

The class laughed causing the teacher to look up.

"Hey! Chrestanto pick that pencil off of that damn floor! Don't be throwing in here like this the baseball field!" The teacher snapped as she looked at chresanto, who was the boy that had made the out burst.

"Its Roc and I'm not picking shit up." He replied to her. "Wanna know why?"

The teacher rolled her eyes and huffed.

"Why ROC?" She said putting imphasis on the Roc.

Then the bell rang and everybody hopped up yelled and screaming, running out of the class room and into the crowded hallways.

"That's why." He smirked as he ran out too.

The teacher rubbed her temples and gathered her things.

"Damn kids." She sighed.

The 11th grade hall was packed as kids went to their lockers and others sprinted out of the school's double doors.

Ceaira ,Regene and Jada walked down the crowded hall together.

"Yes! Finally." Ceaira groaned as she put her hands in the air."We can finally go home and not look foward to getting up so early!"