Chapter 13

ROC

"Jada! they got regene!"

Her eyes widened. "What! NO!"

I rubbed the back of my head and sighed. "Damn."

Jada started pacing back and forth breathing hard. "Roc! what are we gonna do!"

"I dont know.."

"We could die! fuck we WILL die! this fucking mike armstong guy is crazy! we didnt do anything to him!" she said. "We should hae stayed our asses home some where."

"we we did come to the place he was killed.."

"SO! who's spirit kills everyone just because they came to the spot they were killed? its not like they owned the place!" she yelled.

"Jada! stop before you make him mad or some shit!"

"I got a few words for you mike!" she started. "FUCK. YOU!"

"JADA! Shhh!" i grabbed her but she yanked away.

"Why are you doing this to us huh?! why are you killing us for no particular reason!? This is a cabin! not a house! you dont own it! you hear mme?!"

"Jada shut up!"

She pushed me aside and started talking again. "Why cant you just let my friends go?! just cause you and YOR friends died doesnt mean you have to kill us! that was your fucking problem!"

The room soon got un-believably cold and the door slammed closed. startling me and her.

"Jada! look what you did! now we're both next!" i yelled,you could see the whiteness from my breath come from my mouth becuase how cold the room just all of a sudden got.

She looked at me and then at the closed door. a look of fear came over her eyes but she frowned.

She turned away from me,took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "I don't care roc."

"WHAT?!"

"Look mike. you must be a hella of a bitch. You cant just go around killing people whenever they come to this cabin. you can kill me or-

The sound of a ear peircing screach came throught the room.

I quickly covered my ears as tight as i could. "Ahg!"

I closed my eyes tightly because the sound was so loud.

Jada covered her ears and kept talking. trying to talk over the sound.

"JUST LET MY FRIENDS GO! OR FREE ROC!" she yelled. "GOD IS GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS!"

As soon as she said that. the noise stopped. the room went back to its normal temperature and the door slowly opened.

I uncovered my ears and looked up at jada. She uncovered her ears also.

She looked around and sighed. "Man.."

I saw a single tear fall from her face. "I just wish this never happened and everybody didnt die..."

I went over to her and hugged her. "Its ok. you tried. if we die just know that you were always my realest friend and i love you. and i will miss you jada..."

I felt my eyes water up but i tried to hold them back.

She hugged me back and cried into my chest. "I love you too roc,but i dont wanna die!" she wept.

I could feel her tears going through my T-shirt. I rested my head on hers and rubed her back. "Me eiether..."

She contined to cry on me. I wanted to cry too but i held it back like i said. I dont want to die eiether. If we could rewind to the point were we were in the car. i would be the happiest person alive.

"Roc..." something whispered.

I shifted my eyes to where i heard it from,which was the door and my heart skipped a beat.

It looked like a spirit? a soul? Or a ghost? It was some guy but his eyes were white and his skin was pail. a trail of a cloudy dust hovered around him. Was this mike armstrong.

He walked from the door was inching closer and closer.

I didnt bother to run i just held onto jada tighter and stared at the figure.

IHe floated his way over to me until he was right behind jada nad face to face with me.

"The end..." he whispered and a black fog came floating from his mouth and towards my face. When i inhaled it my insides shaddered. it smelled so horrible.

I was about to back away but i noticed i couldnt'. something was holding me back.

I don't think jada was aware of what was happening.

The fog comming from his mouth kept going into my nostrils. I wanted to move to badly.

I couldnt even move my eyes. I could only stare into his souless eyes. It felt like i was being taken over or some thing.

And then suddenly. My body went limp and my vison went black. Was this the end??

Of everything??