Chapter 3

Ceaira called jada to see if she was comming with them. She was, but she was going to leave her little sister with her older cousin to watch her.

Jada put her baggs in the trunk then walked over to the backseat and frowned.

"damn yall packed up in here!" jada exclaimed.

Regene streached her neck around so she could see jada. "You have to sit in somebody's lap or you can't go."

Jada sighed and shook her head. She wasn't comfortable with the idea of sitting in the boy's laps.

"You can sit in my lap if you want." princeton said as he smiled at her.

Jada akwardly smiled back. She didn't have a choice so she just climbed into the car and sat on his lap. Ray closed the door behind her and roc drove off.

"Jada get your fucking feet out of my back damn!" regene said as she violently pushed jada's leggs out the way.

"my bad. !" jada said as she moved her feet.

Regene rolled her eyes and leaned her head onto ray's leggs for a head rest.

Jada frowned at regene. "Why are you sitting on the floor anyways?"

Regene looked up at her and groaned. "BECAUSE i'm not going to sit in them niggahs laps! this butt was NOT going on their dicks. I don't think so."

Ray threw his hands up. "Again! hurtful! my lap is freely open to you if your butt gets numb."

Regene looked at him and mean mugged him. "No thank you."

Roc continued to drive the car for the full 45 minutes to the cabin. It was uncomfortable in the backseat ,but everyone delt with it. When they pulled up to the address of 'Cabin Bantry' You could barly see anything but trees. The cabin was smack dap right in the middle of the woods.

"What the fuck...." Ray said under his breath as he looked through the woods. "Are we at the right place?"

Prodigy nodded his head. "Yep. The cabin is through the woods."

Roc parked the truck. "Well we're here,lets go."

While roc and prodigy got out the car peacfully from the front seat,everyone in the backseat pushed and shoved as they scambbled out of eachothers laps and regene crawled out from the floor.

Ceaira streached her body out and grabbed her things out of the trunck along with everybody else.

"Who builds a cabin in the woods?" jada asked as she threw her duffel bagg over her shoulder.

"I don't know but its wierd as fuck" regene replied as she looked at the trees and other things in the woods.

"Alright lets go." jaden said as he started walking towards the woods while everyone else followed except ceaira.

"Guys....im scared."

Jaden looked back at ceaira and tilted his head. "Come on babe,you cant back out now,we're already here."

"Yeah but what if the kids who died here spirits do roam around the cabin?" she said in a shaky tone.

Jaden walked over to ceaira and grabbed her hand. "I promise nothing is gonna happen to you ok? people just say that shit to scare us. Its just rumors and myths."

Ceaira sighed and nodded.

Everyone huddled close together and made their way deep through the woods. When they reached the cabin everyone gasped at how well built the cabin was after many years.

"Damn,it look like this shit is new." princeton said as he looked at the cabin.

"I know right,doesn't even look like people got murdred here." ray agreeed as he followed everyone else inside.

The inside looked just as good as the outside. It was kind of strange becuase it was no dust or cobb-webbs laying around. It didn't show any signs of being an old cabin.

"The hell?" jaden said. "This place is.....not as bad as i thought."

Ceaira nodded her head and sat her baggs down. 'Yeah.."

Jaden put his arm around her shoulder. "See,nothing to worry ab-

Suddenly everyone was startled by the door of the cabin being slammed 'hard'.

Regene quickly picked her duffel bagg up and ran towards the door. "OH HELL NAW! IM GONE! I TOLD YALL IF SOME WIERD SHIT HAPPENS IM OUT!"

Prodigy grabbed her wrist and stopped her. "Regene calm down girl,it was probably just the wind or some shit."

Regene yanked her arm away. "1,stop touching me. 2,Fuck you mean wind? wind hasn't been blowing all day,and 3. Tell me what wind slams a door?" she asked. "Dumb ass."

'Yeah,she's right" jada added.

"Look,this place is not  'haunted' by no fucking dead kids man! you guys are just being paranoid. Just chill so we can have a good time like planned this weekend." jaden said as he sat down on a fluffly brown launge chair.

"Yeah! we gonna turn up!" roc exclaimed as he threw his nike bakpack down and ran to the back of the cabin yelling and screaming. "WHOOOOO TURN UP BITCH!"

Princeton sat down as well ,along with jada, ceaira ,ray and prodigy,but regene stood in the middle of the floor looking around in a worrried way.

"I just don't have a good feeling about this guys." she said.

"Yeah you should,if there was some spirits or ghost in here,you scared them mother fuckers away with your face." jaden laughed as he slapped his knees.

Regene groaned. "You got one more time to check me bitch,i got some for you just watch ok? just watch." she said as she pointed at him and joined everyone else on the large couch.

But what everyone is not aware of,is that Mike Armstrong's spirit IS lurking around the cabin every inch and he is not happy that they're there. But now that they are here. He's not letting them leave without a punishment....