Chapter 7

JADEN P.O.V

I ran into the back room and found ceaira sitting on the bed crying. I sat beside her and wrapped my arm around her. "babe...don't cry"

I felt her jolting as she sniffed and cried into her hands. "what if she's right jaden."

I frowned and pulled away from her. "what? you think I just want you because of sex?"

She looked up at me. "I mean,when we were playing truth or dare and roc asked you were u just with me to get in my panties,you sounded un-sure."

I sighed and closed my eyes. "ok,truth. I am trying to have sex with you but I still love you,I wasn't planning on leaving you after wards though.I'm not like that."

She sniffed. "how do I know if your lying?"

"Because.." I took her hand and looked her into the eyes. "remember when we first started dating? and we had our one month aniversary? we dedicated and madr a promise to have trust. if we don't have to we don't have nothing."

She nodded.

"don't let regene make you,loose your trust for me. because I do love you,and that's a fact."

I saw a smile spread across her face. "I'm sorry jaden I was jus-

"boom!" We both jumped out of surprisment because the door had slammed really hard.

Ceaira looked at me. And I looked at her.

I quickly got up and ran to the door,trying to open it but it didn't. "no..."

"your next...." I heard something whisper.

My eyes widened and I looked at ceaira. "I'm...,next"

Ceaira jumped up and was about to run to me but she rose into the air and was forcfully thrown into the wall. "AHHHHHH!" she screamed.

I quickly turned and attempted to run towards her side but before I could reach her,her legg lifted up and she was getting dragged across the floor.

"CEAIRA NO!" I yelled as I tried to catch her.

"JADENNN!!!!!!" she screamed as she bumped into things causing them to fall and break.

She slid into a wall one last time and she came to a complete stop.

Did I just see my girlfriend get dragged around and thrown...by a spirit?

I ran to her and kneeled beside her. "babee..."

She started coughing and crying as she held onto me. "what was that?!"

"I don't know!"

Someone then started banging on the door. "ceaira jaden! what's going on!" it sounded like ray ray.

"we're stuck in here,I think mike is trying to kill us!" I yelled.

I heard the other yelling things and trying to open the door,but I knew it wasn't any use.

"jaden what are we going to do?!" ceaira cried.

I shook my head.

"we need to- ceaira started but she gasped and froze.

"ceaira.."

Her chest rose and her mouth opened. Her body went limp and her eyes turned white.

The fuck....no....,she can't get possessed.

"CEAIRA!" I yelled as I shook her. "no! CEAIRA!"

Her skin slowly went pale and I could see her veins starting to show.

"ceaira baby!"

The others continued to beat on the door. "what's going on in there?!"

I didn't reply,my focus was on ceaira. "ceaira!"

I was starting to panick. what was I sapose to do?

Her eyes then closed and her body just fell out onto the floor.

I gasped and started shaking her. "BABE!"

She can't be dead.

I quickly got up and ran to the door. "gguys! something wrong with ceaira!!" I yelled.

"what?!" I heard regene yell.

"she's pale and I can see her viens! hers eyes went white!"

It got silent on the other side of the door. "hello?"

"jaden...," I heard roc say. "dude.....I think she's possessed!"

I slowly turned around. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Ceaira was standing right infront of me. looking dead at me with her empty white eyes.

"jaden! get outta there!" I heard prince yell.

I looked at ceaira in a fearfull way. "c-ceaira..?"

"Ceaira is gone." she said but her voice was deep and it carried.

My eyes widened as she moved closer and closer to me but she wasn't walking,she was floating.

She put her arm uo towards me and next thing you know I feel my body being thrown again the door. and then the wall and then slid into a corner. "PLEASE! MIKE CEAIRA WHATEVER YOU ARE!" I screamed as I backed into the corner watching ceaira's possessed body comming near me.

Blood was runing down the side of my head because of the impact from when I hit it on the wall. "please...don't do this to me."

She stood as she hovered over me.

"Its already done."

I felt a sharp pain go through my chest as I groaned in pain and my vision slowly began to fade.

Then I saw blood dripping from my mouth and onto my lap.

I started coughing because I was chocking on my own blood. I slowly looked back up at ceaira and saw her eyes close and her body drop to the ground and her normal skin color was comming back.

I took my last breath and the world went black....