chapter 22

Chapter 22

 “What is this for Reece?”

“I want to say sorry and explain myself.” He explained as we sat down.

“Explain what?”

“Just sit down.”

We took a seat and he fed me a spoonful of what was on the table.

“Mmm this is good.” I complimented.

“Why...Thank you.” He said with a smile on his face.

“You didn’t cook it did you?”

“Of course, china man did.” Tyreece confessed.

I nodded and carried on eating.

“So...Kase’ let’s get straight to the point. Do you really wanna get married?”  Tyreece asked.

“Well I don’t know. Like I love you.  You changed me...like right now I don’t know. Why don’t you?”

“Do you really want to know my answer?”

“Yes Tyreece...”

“You sure?”  He re asked.

“JUST tell me.” I said.

“No Kasey.  I don’t want to get married. I’m still young... I’m 20. Like theres time.” Tyreece said before moving back

“Well that’s all I wanted to know.”  I said before getting up and walking off.

Was I that Ugly?

**

I was walking through all the dress racks beside La’Shyra.

“I’m about to go mad!”La’Shyra said as she picked up a wedding dress and looking at the size.

“Am I that fat?” She shouted through the shop. “I can’t do this anymore. Here take my phone call Lorenzo tell him it’s off.” She said before laughing.

“Shut up Shy! You’re living my dream right now. Do your ting and find your dress. I’m here for you.” I said before pulling a dress of the rack and handing it over to her.

I sat down and played with Kayon. Tyreece wanted to be with the girls today.

“Kay, Kay look at mummy!” I said while bouncing him on my lap.  He giggled and I laughed.

The changing room opened and La’Shyra walked out.

“Well what’d you think?” She asked before turning around.

 I gasped and a tear ran down my face.

“You look beautiful Shy!”

I looked at the lace silk dress that hugged her body.

“Beautiful La’Shyra. Very beautiful. Lorenzo’s very lucky.”  I said with a smile on my face.

“Thank you Kase, thanks for being here for me.” She hugged me and went to go change.

I put Kayon back into his buggy and walked through all the racks.  I picked up one dress and put it over me.

“Wow...” I admired it before putting it back down.

La’Shyra walked out with her dress in her hands.

“How much is it?” I asked while pushing the buggy towards the cashier.

“£450...on sale!”  La’Shyra said before laughing. “But don’t worry about that. Renzo gave me his card.” I shook my head and she paid and we left making our way to the car.