Chapter 11

Tyreece’s P.O.V

I sat in my car not knowing what to do. I need to make sure that people knew that if they touched my loved ones there was a consequence. I looked into the draw in my car and pulled out a box.  I put it on my lap and opened it up. I quickly made sure my windows were closed. I took my pistol and my two shanks out and put it on the passenger’s seat.  I looked at the knuckle dusters that were lying on in the box.

I took them out and inspected them. Might need them later. I smiled to myself. Once I found out who done this to my baby girl I would have some fun. I spilt the rest of the contents onto the seat. I smiled to myself. I needed to get HIGH! Or I would just concentrate on hurting someone.

I rolled up a joint and lit it. I put it to my mouth and took puffs. I looked out the window and thought back.  My mum, school the gang life.

I felt bad; I didn’t remember anything about my mum. All I remembered was that it was my fault. My entire fault. I knew that I killed her. School wow. How I went from bullied to the bully I would never know. Being the bully led to the gang life. Everyone on road feared me. I couldn’t lift my hand to scratch my head without people thinking I’m about to box them in their faces.

I put all my stuff back into the box and took it out with me. I locked the car before taking another long drag of the joint. By now I was feeling quite high.  I threw it on the floor before stamping it out.

I knocked on the door. La’Shyra opened it slowly.

“Tyreece have you been bunning?” I sniffed before pushing her to the side.

I walked into the house and looked at her slowly.

“Where’s Kase?”

“You’ve been bunning...”

“Yeah whatever, where’s Kase?” 

“Living room...”

“That’s all I wanted to know. Bare giving me a lecture like say your mum. Like I don’t already know that I was bunning. Gosh.” I said while kissing my teeth.

“TYREECE!”

“LA’SHYRA.” I knew I was taking my anger out on her but that’s all I could do at this present moment in time. I shook my head and walked into the room to see Kasey lying down on the sofa with an icepack on her ribcage. When I find out who did this to my baby, I would go on a mad one.

I walked up to her lifted her head up and put it on my thigh.

“You okay? You comfortable? Do you need pain killers or anything?” I asked her.

“I’M FINE! Tyreece. I’m fine. I’m perfect.” I moved a little.

“Alright.” I looked around the room to see that the blood had been cleared up but you could still see it. I tensed up. “They rapped you?”  She tensed up.

“Tyreece leave it...”

“Did they rape you yes or no?” She nodded slightly. I stood up and carried her up today. This would be the only way I would get her to talk. I need to know, what happened so I knew what to do to the person. I lay her down on my bed and started kissing her neck.

“Ty...Reece... What are you doing?”

“Ssh...” I kissed her on her lips. I lifted up her top slightly and rubbed her stomach slowly.

“Ty...stop.” I ignored her and kissed her once more. I moved my hands to her back and pulled at her bra strap. She gasped and I smirked.

“Tyreece stop.”