Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Kasey P.O.V

“Eurgh.” I wiped my face. This was the 2nd time today that I had thrown up. What was going on with me? I stood up and stretched before looking at myself in the bathroom mirror. I looked a hot mess.

I had been working for Midnight for about a month now and I hated it. It was like he had a hold on me. I just couldn’t leave.

For the past month I had also been avoiding Tyreece just in case he saw a change in me. Wasn’t really a hard job since he had been acting distant also.

I quickly got cleaned up and then made my way back into my room – Tyreece’s room with a towel wrapped around me.  I walked into the room and he walked out into the bathroom.

“Hi...” I said when he closed the door.  We weren’t speaking until he came home drunk 2 weeks ago and one thing led to another and now I was throwing up like no mans business. Oh well. I quickly got changed into my adidas tracksuit. I went downstairs and made myself breakfast. I was sitting in front of a blank TV screen. When Tyreece walked in, in nothing but his tracksuit bottoms. I took a deep breath in.

“Tyreece...”

“Kasey...”

“You-” I was about to make a conversation with him when my phone went off.  I looked at him apologetically and answered.

“Hello?”

“Warehouse NOW!”

“Midnight leave me alone.”

“I know where you live. Get here now!” With that he hung up. I shook my head and sat up straight.

“Sorry...I’ll talk to you later...” I kissed him on his cheek and walked off. I put my shoes on and left the house.

**

I quickly threw on the revealing clothing midnight had given me. I looked back at him. I really wasn’t in the mood to do anything today I just wanted to stay at home and relax and just be me for once. I wanted to go and see little TJ, I wanted to jam with my favourite cousins Dalia and Jackie. But most of all I wanted to relax with my babes Tyreece. I saw him every day but I missed him.

“Alright you ready to go?” He asked me.

“I...i...c-cant work today. I’m on my period.” I lied.

“Your acting like I give a damn.” He said before pushing me out of the warehouse door.

I walked down the road while pulling down the dress that just about covered my bum and showed off my bra. I made my way to McDonalds, in my three inch heels. I leant against the wall showing off my legs. I HATED this. Within minutes a car pulled up. They rolled down the windows and winked and licked his lips. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the cars. I leant in the car.

“What can I help you with sir?” I asked through gritted teeth.

“Alot.” He said while grinning and looking me up and down. “Get in yeah?”

I got into the backseat and he drove off. 10 minutes later he pulled up in the IKEA car park. It was isolated. No one was there.

He got out and came to the back. Locking the doors, he pushed down the seats and got on top of me pushing my legs open.

I winced at the force. Seconds later I felt him enter me. I gasped. I felt like crying every time he went he went deeper. I don’t know how Imani went through this every day.  I lay down on my back not feeling anything. No emotion.