Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Ryan...” I said while smiling. He looked back with a blank expression. “Ry...”

“What you doing here Kase?” He asked while leaning on the door.

“What’d you mean what am I doing here?  I got out today. Can I come in then?” He rubbed his face and moved aside. It was bait he was high.

I walked into the living room to see a little boy running around.

“Ryan who’s this?”

“RJ...” He said slowly. I nodded and walked up to RJ.

“Hey I’m Kasey.” He laughed and walked away.

“Kase why are you here?”

“I already told you...I got let out.”

“I know I mean why you HERE? Why you in my yard?” He said while looking at me with a straight look on his face.

“Ryan what do you mean? Don’t you want me here? Don’t you love me anymore?” I let my emotions loose

“Kase stop crying please...Of course I love you. I’ve just grown up. Your 16 now...I’m a big 22 year old man. It aint right...” He wiped my tears away with his thumb.

“But...I love you...”

“Hm...You can stay here for abit, Uhm go upstairs and look inside the second draw theres some clothes.” He said before shrugging. I nodded and ran up the stairs. I quickly changed into what I found. Perfect fit. I couldn’t believe he had bought me new clothes.

“Hey baby.” I said before kissing his cheek.

“Hmm.”

“Thanks for buying me new clothes.”

“Yeah about that, there not yours. There Chéyenne’s” I ignored him

“Who’s RJ to you?” I asked him slowly.

“My son...here take this.”  He said before handing me a £20 note.

“What is this for?” I asked.

“Go do something, have fun or something.” He said while shrugging. He didn’t want to hang out with me?

“But...I want to spend time with you.” I said slowly.

“Sorry but...I’m busy.”

“But but...”

“Go.” I got up and walked outside.

I was walking around with my head hanging low when I walked into something hard. I looked up and my mouth dropped. I thought...no I swear he was dead. I thought I killed him.

“So you’re back yeah? You thought you could kill me yeah?” He grabbed my wrist. I screamed kicked him and ran. I kept running. I jumped on the first bus I saw. I walked straight on. I walked up the stairs and sat at the back. Bare boys watching me.

I sighed thinking back 4 years ago.

I was the one that all the mandem went to when they wanted something done. Like seriously who would think that a small innocent looking girl would be capable of murder? Ryan came to me one night telling me he wanted Jemar dead because he raped his sister. I had, had a crush on Jemar for the past couple of months. But I loved Ryan. I would do anything for him. Adding another kill to the many would mean nothing to me.  I didn’t want to kill Jemar...just harm. I had stabbed him up a bit but then he tried to rape me. I didn’t think. I took out the gun, pulled the trigger but then heard sirens. The bus stopped and then I heard footsteps come up the stairs. A boy who looked about 17 walked on. He looked around and then walked to the back where I was seated. I caught my breath, he was HOT. He smiled.

“You alright babes?” I stayed silent and just stared.

“Did you hear me?” I carried on starring. “Right...” I looked around noticing that Tyson’s road was just around the corner I got off the bus. But then noticed that he got off too. My first instinct was to run. And that’s just what I done. I ran all the way till I reached Tyson’s. I knocked on the door and he opened. I rushed in.

“Today has not been my day...I saw Jemar...I swear I thought I killed him. And some boys following me.”

5 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Ryan went to answer. He came back later with that boy from the bus.

“Oh so we meet again yeah.”

**

Uhm I seriously DON’T KNOW were I’m going with this. Just going with the flow so bear with me.