Chapter 21

Chapter 21

“TYREECE help me out man! Get up.”  I shouted from the room we shared in our new flat.

“I’m coming man let me finish my game first.” He shouted back.

I dropped everything and made my way down the stairs into the living room.

“Let me finished my game first.” I mimicked before disconnecting the X-Box and taking it upstairs with me.

“NOO don’t, come back.” Tyreece shouted before I heard footsteps follow me upstairs.

I walked into the nursery and put it behind one of the cots.

Tyreece walked in shortly after and I grinned at him.

“Hey baby...”

“Where is it!?” Tyreece shouted.

“Ssh...You’ll wake the girls up.” I said before laughing in his face. He pushed my head back before walking around the room. “That hurt, you yellow prick.”

“Are you not yellow aswell? Idiot.” Tyreece said before picking up Sarah and shaking her.

“Baby, daddy’s brown not yellow in it? Now where did mummy put daddy’s...game? Huuuh.” Tyreece shook her abit more.

“Daddy, you’re a batty boy.”  I said in a childish voice.

“Oh really?” Tyreece said with a smile on his face. He placed Sarah back into her cot.

“Really.” I said as he pushed me back to the wall.

“I love you Kase. You know that right. I don’t know, like I aint never felt like this.  I don’t know what love means but I do love you Kasey Georges.” Tyreece said before hooking his fingers through the be

“Kasey Georges... my names Kasey HARRIS not GEORGES. Get it right. But I do love you Tyreece Georges.” I smiled up at him. 

“Well I already knew that. Look at our kids Kase. Their fricking peng. Its peak when they hit 13.” Tyreece said while shaking his head.  I laughed and he kissed me.

Just then his phone vibrated.

He took it out and read it.

“Gosh.” He said before kissing his teeth.

“What? Who is it?”

“My dad. Proper knows how to spoil a good moment. He wants to see us today.”

I laughed and went to go get the girls ready.

**

“Open the door then Tyreece.” I said before kissing my teeth. Making us stand out here in the cold.

“I will just hold on.” He leant forward and kissed me once more.

“Ahem.” We looked up to see La’Shyra holding Kayon.

“About Ahem shut your mouth.” He moved her out of the way. And walked into the living room.

“Fricking Prick! Hey KASE!” She smiled at me before moving out of the way so I could push the buggy in.

“How are my nieces? Their beautiful by the way.” La’Shyra said with a smile on her face

“Thanks and how’s you and Lorenzo? Your dad still hates him?” I asked before taking Shevelle out.

“Pretty much, but were still getting married so boy. Let me hold her.” La’Shyra said before putting Kayon on the floor who then crawled into the living room.