Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Tyreece’s P.O.V

“Nah fam, get a couple of man to come to that warehouse behind Asda.” Lorenzo said down the phone to the mandem we jammed with sometimes.

“...”

“No! Not even. We’ll explain when you get here.” We were parked outside the warehouse while Kasey was just crying in the back of the car.

“Kasey what else did this Midnight guy do to you?”

I knew for a fact that I definitely couldn’t tell him about the prostitution. That would just make me loose the first person I actually liked.

“He...he raped me, beat me up and...” She started but stopped.

“Aye Ty, the mandem are here now.” I nodded, put my gloves on and stepped out of the car with the bag in hand.

“Stay in the car Kase...”

“But...but I want to come with you.”

“STAY IN THE CAR.” I closed the door before locking it with my key.

I put the keys in my pocket and made my way to Rayon’s car.

I opened the door and slowly leant in. There was about 5 people in the car.

“You cool Murks?” I nodded.

“No long ting. This Midnight breh raped my chick and banged her up.”

“Oh tense!” 

“Hmm yeah you lots on it?”  They all nodded. I quickly handed out weapons. They got out of the car and we made our way into the warehouse. Once we got in all you could smell was weed. We walked in deeper to see a group of boys crowded. I heard screams. They were obviously rapping her. I shook my head slowly. There was one blick prick sitting on some chair watching them.

“Alright stop, stop.” He got up and walked up to them.

“Wheres my money Imani?”

“I seriously don’t know what you’re on about Midnight.” So that was Midnight.  Cool, i cracked my knuckles and stepped out.

“You Midnight?” I asked while pointing to him. He looked confused.

“Who’s asking?” He asked while getting brave.

“Yes or No?” I asked once more before going deep into the bag. I found what I was looking for and slipped it onto my knuckles. “Answer me then.”

“Yeah I’m Midnight.”

“Hmm.” I brought my hand back and then punched him in his face.

I took my Knuckle Dusters of my hands and brought out a bat.  I carried on hitting him in his rib cage over and over again.

“STAND UP!” He stood up slowly. I hit him in his stomach with the bat one more time. I watched as he doubled up in pain and dropped to the ground. He started coughing up blood. I turnt to the mandem to see them all laughing. These guys were DIRTY when it came to beef.

“What did I do to you man?!” Midnight asked me as he coughed up more blood I just laughed.

I pulled up a seat turnt it around and sat down.

“Oh you didn’t do anything to me...But you did something to my wifey. Kasey? Name rings a bell?” I asked him as he sat up slightly. His ‘mandem’ and left long time.

“Kasey? Don’t you mean Shanique?” I looked at him like he was mad. Whos Shanique though?

“Nah I mean Kasey.”