Chapter 8

Chapter 8

“Kase long time babe.” She said while smiling. I looked at her and then back at the man who was waiting impatiently.

“Shante w-”

“Why you baiting my name? It’s Imani.” She said while kissing her teeth.

“Imani what are you doing?” I asked her.

“Making P. Getting gwop.” I shook my head.

“Here take my number and holla at me.” I gave her my phone. She punched in her number before winking and climbing into the car. I shook my head once more and walked off. I thought back to my prostituting days.

I made like close to a grand a day. If I were to go to get a job, I wouldn’t make that much in a week. I needed the money. I would have to speak to ‘Imani’ later. I carried on walking towards the closest shop.

**

“Ay babe, send me your digits.” The random guy- who was UGLY may I add- said.

“If I send you my digits, and you call I won’t answer so...how about NO.” I said while shrugging and walking away.

“Your butters anyways.” He shouted out.

“Keep talking.” I turnt the corner and knocked on the door numbered 22. About 2 minutes later the door opened. I immediately felt nervous.

“Hello sir.” I said while waving slightly.

“Oh hello Kasey and how many times do I have to tell you. Call me De’Andre or come out my yard.” I laughed slightly.

“Alright sir...De’Andre.”

“Good girl. You here for my daughter or son?” He asked while letting me in and closing the door.

“Um...La’Shyras here?”

“Yeah. She’s packing for Uni. Leaving tonight.”

“Oh ok. Well I’ll see you later” He nodded before walking into the kitchen. I made my way upstairs. I knocked on the door I presumed to be La’Shyras. I heard shuffling before

“Come in.”

I walked into the room to see clothes everywhere.

“Oh it’s you. Come out.” I looked around confused. Wasn’t I the only person here?

“But” Just as I said that her wardrobe opened and out came a boy. He was actually beautiful. I gasped. He nodded at me and kissed La’Shyra on her forehead.

“Shyra...who is this?” I asked slowly

“Kase...Lorenzo. Lorenzo Kase. Kasey’s Tyreece’s chick. Lorenzo’s my fiancé.” She smiled as she said his name. She showed me the ring.

“Wooow. And I aint Tyreece’s chick.” I said before sighing.

“Yet...”

“Anyways if your engaged whys he hiding?”
“My dads don’t like him.” I burst out laughing

“Why not?”

“I don’t know.”

“Oh wow. Well aint you packing for Uni?”

“Uni? Oh no. I’m spending the night at Lorenzo’s.” I laughed this girl. Just as she said that, the door opened and in walked De’Andre.

“I’m giving you to the count of 3, if you’re not out of my yard. 1...2” I just sat there with my mouth opened. Lorenzo picked up his shoes and ran out of the room. I looked at La’Shyra, who looked like she was about to cry

“Daddy! Why?” I stood up slowly and made my way into Tyreece’s room, I definitely weren’t getting involved.

I walked into his room to see him knocked out in his footlocker uniform,

“Aww...my babes.” I kissed him slowly. He licked his lips and turnt to the side going back to sleep. I made my way towards the draw that had my clothes in it from when I slept over. I opened it up and went to the back were my clothes were. I felt something HARD. I pulled it out slowly.

A gun?

I looked over towards the sleeping beauty. He MUST be holding it for someone. He looked so innocent. I put it back down and took my clothes out. Stripped top and Nike tracksuit bottoms. I undressed myself quickly. I put the tracksuit bottoms on and reached for my top. I heard a gasp. I turnt around to see Tyreece sitting there. He looked me up and down before getting up and running out.

“Reece?” I stood outside the bathroom where he was. “You okay?”

“Yeah perfect. Move from the door please. You’re not helping.” That’s when I realised. I laughed and made my back into the room. I grabbed my top and quickly threw it on. I lay back on the bed and waited for him to come back in.

He walked in slowly. I walked up to him and hugged him.

“Tyreece.” I whispered in his ear.  He grabbed me by my legs and pushed me on the bed, before climbing on top of me. I looked at him shocked. Before smiling, I tugged at his top.

“Kase...”

“Yes...”

“You sure?”

“More than sure.” He started grinning.

“Your gonna regret saying this after the pain.” He said while shrugging and kissing my neck.

**

An hour later we lay there, regaining our breath. I trailed my finger over his chest.

“Kasey, what the f*ck was that? What did we just do?”

“You tell me.” I said slowly.

“What does this mean then? Cos I aint on being no one’s friend with benefits. You get me?” I nodded.

“Well what do you want this to mean?”I asked him while sitting up straight.

“Well I wanna make you my official, my wifey what you think about that?” He asked while grinning.

I leaned over and kissed him.

“What’d you think?” I asked.

“That was nice but need an answer.”
“Yes Tyreece.” I said while hitting him around the head.

Looks like things were getting better for me.