t h r e e

Xora.

The gloominess of the dark sky made me tired, but it was Friday and I promised Zeek's nephew, Aaron, that I would be at his basketball game in his absence. Cherise and I walked out of the building sighing of relief. It was finally the end of our standardized testing week and it was safe to say we both needed a drink.

"Okay so after the game, just come back to my place. I should have the kids asleep and we can make drinks and have a girl's night." Cherise reminded as we made our way to our separate cars. She was going to pick up Kai from school and have a play date with her daughter, Racquel while I cheered on my nephew at his basketball game. I was grateful for Reese and even more grateful that she had a child that was only a year younger than my son. They got along great and whenever I needed a break, or Reese did, we were always there for one another.

"Girl." I laughed. "Is that a new car?" I asked once I noticed where her alarm sounded from.

"Yeah I just needed something a little bigger, you know?"

"I wish I was balling like you." I laughed again. She was always popping up with something new whether it be a new designer bag, shoes, outfit, sunglasses, or in this case a new car.

She didn't respond before we said our temporary good byes.

+++

I should've known the rain was coming by how gloomy the whole day was, but I wasn't expecting to be drenched in the few seconds it took me to get from the gym to the teacher's parking lot where my car was parked. I wasn't a teacher at the high school, but I wasn't about to be parked with all of those rowdy high school kids and the teacher lot was fairly empty with the exception of a few cars.

I all but jumped into my car, not even caring that I was wetting up my peanut butter leather seats. Waiting for my car to warm up, I took the time to call Cherise to let her know I would be there shortly, but my attention drifted elsewhere. There was a midnight blue Dodge Charger parked next to me with a familiar looking man inside. I picked my brain to figure out where I knew him from, but couldn't quite put my finger on it. He looked to be in deep thought as the dim overhead light shone on what looked to be a paper in his hand.

Curiosity lead me to get out of my car and back into the heavy rain and over to him. I could tell I had startled him when I knocked on the window; more so to catch a glimpse of his face to see where I knew him from. He took in my appearance and instead of rolling down his window, he signaled for me to walk around to the passenger side while he unlocked the doors.

"I wasn't trying to bother you, I was just wondering if you were okay in here. You looked to be in deep thought." I told him as I hesitantly shifted in the seat. People don't usually do that, so I knew I was looking crazy as hell.

He looked at me through squinted eyes, probably wondering why the hell this crazy unknown woman was sitting in his car. The more he eyed me in silence, the smaller I felt. I began to wonder why I had come over here myself. "Well, that was awkward. I'm going to go." I nervously laughed.

"Right. Olive Garden." He said suddenly just as my fingertips grazed the sliver door handle like he had just figured something out.

"Excuse me?"

"That's where I've seen you. A few weeks ago in Olive Garden. You were in there staring a nigga down." He smirked, and I rolled my eyes at his arrogance. My eye then scanned his body taking in the familiar appearance of his skinny frame, tattooed body, and chiseled jaw. "What, you stalking me?"

"You wish, nigga." I stated boldly before covering my mouth. "That slipped." I said through the my hand causing him to laugh.

"Jeremy." He said sticking his hand out. "Jeremy Clark."

"Mariah Brown." I greeted in return and he nodded before the space between us grew comfortably silent. I wouldn't dare tell him my real name. He could be a serial killer or something.

"So, Miss Brown, what can I do for you?"

"Oh, You just looked like you had a lot on your mind. I thought I'd just see if you were okay or needed anything since you're sitting out in the parking lot trying to read rather than being inside. Are you here for the game?"

"Nope." He answered vaguely before placing the stack of papers that sat in his lap onto the floor of the back seat. Glancing back, I noticed clothes and a blanket sprawled over the seat. He followed my gaze and cleared his throat. "I'm fine though, thanks for being a good samaritan. Get home safely."

I found myself staying put as I smirked at the thoughts I was having. Veronica's words played in my head about wanting to explore, and the devil on my shoulder was controlling both my mind and my hormones telling me that after all of the things Zeek had put me through, I deserved to be put at ease.

"Um." I started, not knowing how to work my thoughts. I didn't want him to look at me as something I wasn't, but then again I didn't care much. The rain pitter pattered heavily against the windshield and I felt like I was in the middle of a Zane novel the way my thoughts were running rampage. "Park behind the building." I demanded only for him to look at me puzzled. His face showed me that I hadn't thought this all the way through. What if this was a married man? What if he has aids? What if he just says no and sends me home feeling like a rejected slut? But to my surprise, he did as I requested.

"No kissing." He said as he leaned the driver seat all the way back and unbuttoned his mint green dress shirt and removed the tank top that stuck to him underneath, revealing inked skin.

"We're on the same page." I told him as I began to undress myself. "Don't ask me for my number." I told him as I slipped my black lace panties off, grateful that I didn't have on fruit of the looms.

"And I lied about my name, so don't bother trying to find me" He said as he slid a condom over his massive member.

"Even better. " I told him as I climbed over the seat and into his lap. "So did I."

I slid down slowly and we groaned in sync at the feeling. He slapped my ass roughly and I began to bounce up and down and letting moans escape my lips simultaneously. My body filled with desire as I took in the unfamiliar feeling of this unknown man. The thrill on top of the overall pleasure had me ready to bust already.

"Speed that shit up, ain't now slow grinding." He groaned and I did as I was told. He flung his head back onto the headrest and stuffed his bottom lip between his teeth while his long slim fingers wrapped around my waist.

"Don't touch." I demanded just like he had and watched a smirk grace his face as he placed his hands behind his head.

"Shit." he groaned as I fell into his neck, allowing his to take over.

Our rules began to seep through the foggy windows as I sucked the skin of his neck and he held my hips for dear life. "Oh fuck." I whispered as I felt my legs begin to tremble.

"Don't whisper. Scream that shit." He said slapping my bottom again, enjoying the vibrations in his lap from the jiggle of it.

"Shut up!" I moaned. "Fuck!"

Gripping my waist tighter he pulled me up and down onto his swelling shaft roughly as he grunted and I knew that meant he was ready and I was grateful because although I was trying to be a big girl, he was killing my pussy. He moaned, shocking my ear waves and causing me to cream all onto the condom as he filled it and held me firmly in place.

Our bringing was quick paced, like the session that had just passed. He finally let go and prepared himself for me to get up and back into the passenger seat with my legs continuously trembling.

"Shit." I mumbled as I struggled slip my pants back over my legs while Mr. Unknown grabbed a pair of basketball shorts from the backseat and slid them on as if he were ready for bed. We silent as we redressed and he drove me back to my car.

"Nice meeting you, Miss Brown."

"You too, Mr. Clark." I said bidding him adieu as I limped back to my car to head to Cherise's place.

Short, but hey. I'm just getting started.

Thanks for reading. Comments appreciated.