Chapter 22

OK, first of all, I honestly know the smut was rushed. I had woken up at 6 and I was started to write until 11(when I uploaded) I read over it and realized it was rushed, but I couldn't really add anything because it was all done. So... Suck on a pillow pet and deal with it.

I knew I shouldn't have done a smut scene :\ Some of you were demanding a smut scene and I didn't want to. But, if I didn't I would've probably lost my readers. So, please stop telling me what I did wrong.

I'm my own person. I shouldn't have listened to those of you who wanted a smut scene if I didn't want to write it. It takes time guys. Don't pressure a writer into writing something they aren't ready to write about. It goes to show that more time means it'll be better. PEACE SIGN GOES OUT TO ALL MY HATERS! you rapscallions!
__________________________

Olivia's P.O.V

"I honestly love you, Niall." I confessed as he sat in the drivers seat and started the car. It was winter break and that meant, vacation! Well, not really. Niall had decided that we could go see my family.

"You shouldn't after all I've done," He replied with a sad expression.

"You aren't the only who can't let go," I whispered, looking down at my hands. He took his right hand off of the wheel and held onto my left hand. I smiled and blushed, lifting my head to look out the window.

"I love you," He brought my hand up to his lips and gently gave a light kiss.

"I love you too," I replied, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek. He smiled and drove onto the road.

•••

"I spy, with my little eye, something . . . Red!" I started off. He thought for a minute before answering,

"That's easy! Stop sign."

"Dang it! I shouldn't have picked red," I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh! Look! There's a McDonald's!" He shouted, causing me to flinch. He laughed and pulled into the McDonalds parking lot. We got out of the car and ran inside the fast food restaurant. After we ordered our food, we filled our cups and waited. We got our food and sat down in a booth.

"I have to go use the loo," Niall stood up and quickly walked over to the restrooms. I silently ate and waited for Niall to return. Suddenly, someone appeared and sat down in Niall's seat. He dropped his right eye in a wink and smirked.

"I saw that you were lonely, so I decided to give you company," He said.

"Thanks. But, I don't need any company. You're kinda sitting in my boyfriends seat." I replied.

"Nah, he won't mind." He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"S'cuse me mate. Do you mind? I'm sitting here . . . With my girlfriend." I heard Niall's voice speak behind me. The boy glanced at Niall and his face practically went pale.

"Uh, y-yeah. Sorry, N-Niall!" He scrambled to get up and quickly walked away. Niall sat down in front of me and laughed.

"He didn't steal a fry did he?" Niall quickly asked. I slumped my shoulder and cocked my head at him.

"Are you serious? It's just a fry."

"So he did?" He was about to stand up, when I responded.

"No, he didn't Niall." He sat back down and sighed in relief.

"Good. My food. I bought it with my own money." He huffed before eating the fries.

"What were you going to do to him? Steal one of his fries!" I laughed at the thought. Once I looked at Niall, his face was serious. "You're kidding me right? You were actually going to walk up to him and out of no where, steal a fry from him." He nodded and smiled triumphantly.

"Looks like my boyfriend still lives in the kindergarten days." I mumbled and laughed at him. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

•••

"It's beautiful! I exclaimed, stepping inside the cabin, holding our pillows and blankets. Niall carried in the suitcases and placed them in the bedroom. I followed after him and gawked at everything.

"Isn't it?" He sighed before continuing, "Zayn suggested I use this since we're going to be here."

"You've stayed in here before?" I asked, looking out the window where it was snowing outside.

"Since I was a kid. My family liked to come here for winter break. Zayn comes down here most of the time with his girlfriend." He answered.

"I never knew Zayn had a girlfriend!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. So does Liam. Louis, you possibly already know about." He smiled and walked over to me. "I promise you can meet them someday."

"Ok," I smiled back before pulling him into a hug. He quietly laughed and kissed the top if my head.

"Are you excited to see your family?" He suddenly asked.

"Yeah, I am," I responded.

"Well, get ready so you can meet them now!" I pulled away and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Now?" I asked. He nodded and I jumped in excitement.

"Olivia," He said in a suddenly saddened tone. My smile dropped.

"Yeah, Niall?"

"I know it's my fault your family moved and I feel guilty for splitting your family apart. I just don't want him hurting your family and then coming after you-"

"Niall," I cut him off. "It's alright. I get it. You're trying to protect me from whatever it is," I sighed.

"It's Josh." He mumbled.

"What?"

"Josh. I'm trying to keep you safe and far away from Josh." He added. My eyes widened and I let it all sink in.

"I thought he was your friend?"

"Just enemies."

"Well, ok then." I slightly laughed.

"You ready to go?" He asked, changing the subject. I nodded and we walked out of bedroom. "Lets go," He opened the front door and locked it once we were outside.

•••

"Mom!" I pulled her into a big hug as she cried. Was it that long since I've seen them?

"I missed my baby," She cried, stroking my hair.

"I missed you too mom," I laughed, a tear falling down my cheek. I hugged Gabby, Matt, and Colton. They were all as happy as I was.

"Thank you for keeping her safe," My mom hugged Niall and whispered in his ear. My eyes widened; I honestly thought she despised Niall since she never wanted me to hang out with him. Niall smiled sweetly as my mom pulled away. Niall took the time to walk over to me before grabbing my hand.

"We have dinner ready!" My mom called as she walked in the kitchen. We followed after her and sat down at the kitchen table. We ate and talked about everything over the past weeks.

"My teacher said I was . . . I was her number 1 student out of the whole class!" Colton stared at Niall as he talked.

"Wow! Impressive!" Niall exclaimed, causing me to laugh. Niall smiled at me and we finished eating. I had helped my mom clean the dishes while Niall played with Colton, Matt, and Gabby.

"After we're finished, could you watch the kids? I really need to go to the grocery store and buy more food." My mom sighed.

"Of course!" I replied.

•••

"Oh! I like that movie! I wanna watch it!" Colton cheered as he sat on Niall's lap. That kid honestly likes him. We put on Toy Story 2 and watched it. The phone suddenly ringed and I stood up to go get it. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Olivia Jones?" The lady on the other line asked.

"This is she," I replied. Her next words caught me off guard and made my heart race.

"I'm calling from Richmond's Hospital."

_________________________
(Btw they did use protection. Soo sorry. I was thinking of putting that in there but why would Niall carry condoms in his pocket?? Soo terribly sorry) and wow I'm really bad at making up hospital names..

Whenever I'm feeling embarrassed about a chapter and someone rudely confronts what I'm embarrassed about, I tell myself, "Don't let it get to you. It's the way you write. You write how you want to write. Who cares if you lose readers?" It sometimes works and the last chapter, I find that I embarrassed myself and I'm sorry :\

To the ones who like this book; I guess you deserve an early update... *Sad Smile* but, I'm REALLY sorry for the cliffhanger. PLEASEDONTHATEME

*Still in sad whisper voice* if you haven't checked out my new book, Shaded, please do so. Thank you for your dedication and time to the readers who actually give a moose's bu-toot.