Chapter 11

Ehehe... Awkward moment when you publish a chapter by accident and you weren't finished... I had to rewrite it:( but, oh well! That's the fun part!! They don't call me crazy for nothin'! Haha

I just dreamt about a scene of bad boy horan where Olivia is half naked(in her undergarmets, don't worry, I'm not THAT perverted!) on Niall's pool table and they're making out until they hear the doorbell; Niall tells Olivia to hide in the closet and she obeys; Niall opens the door and his -all of the sudden- sister walks in; Niall spots Olivia's basketball shorts and quickly kicks it under the pool table; his sister asks Niall why he has those shorts and he says he was designing womens boxing shorts; so-suddenly-Nialls in the kitchen cooking for some reason and his sister is roaming near the closet; For some other reason Niall had a dead/stuffed bear with it's mouth open in the closet; Olivia was so scared because his sister was looking through the cracks of the closet; she hid deeper into the coats and covered her body with a red one; his sister opened the door and spotted her; she grabbed the red coat, but Olivia had a blue coat covering her also; Niall called the police on his sister and told Olivia that his family thinks his sister is a disgrace. Anddddd they went back to kissy time!

Wow... My dreams are freaky.

----------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's POV

"Grandmaaa," I whined with a smile on my face.

"Oh hush! I held onto it so I could give it to my favorite grandchild! Shh, don't tell anyone, you hear me?" She whispered to me, holding out the locket for me to keep. I smiled at her again,

"Ok, I won't." She helped me put it around my neck. I admired it until my brother Matt rushed into the kitchen where everyone was,

"Olivia! Olivia! Your boyfriend is on-" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand.

"Olivia, what boyfriend?" My mom asked me with a stern look on her face. I opened my mouth and tried to think of something to tell her,

"Uh, that's what Matt calls the boxers when," I snapped my fingers, thinking of what to say, "when, I find a cute b-boxer?" I said, well, questioned.

"What? No, your actual famous boyfriend, Niall Horan, is boxing on national television!" Matt gave everything away as soon as he pushed my hand off of his mouth. I gave him a what-the-heck look. I honestly don't know how he knows all of this.

"Olivia Marie Jones! What did I tell you about that boy! He called me and explained that something had happened to you! He doesn't sound protective." She glared at me. My eyebrows furrowed together,

"I'm fine! It's not like I was in the hospital!" I told her. I was so angry, I could rip someones head off. I heard Matt snicker, which made me even more mad. He's going to get it later-that is if I'm not double grounded.

"I don't want my daughter going out with some boy who can't even find a better job!"

"Oh come on Marie, let the girl have a boyfriend. What are kids saying these days? Oh, right! You only live once!" My grandma took my side.

"Thankyou grandma!" I thanked her with desperation to try and get my mother to understand my relationship with Niall.

She sighed and thought for a while before saying, "I'm not going to take him away from you, I'm working on that; I still don't approve of this boy." I rolled my eyes and ran into the living room where the TV was on. I sat on the couch and watched Niall beat up his opponent. Colton-6 years old-ran in the room and jumped on my lap.

"Which one is your boyfriend?" Gabby asked as she sat next to me. I wrapped my arms around Colton and Gabby's waist before answering,

"The one who has his arm in the air." I laughed.