Chapter 5

OLIVIA'S POV

Just when you think it gets better, it just gets worse.

"You'll have fun. I promise!" Carly reminded me. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"You've been saying that over and over again! We're in the car now, you can cut the act." I snapped.

"Phew! Do you know how hard that was! I'm just kidding, this is where you are going to die." Nancy spoke as she parked the car on the side of the street.

"Don't say that Nan! She's messing with you Liv." Hailey told me.

"Yea, I could tell." I muttered under my breath as we got out of the car. We headed for the entrance of the club. I scrunched my face in disgust by the horrible smell. The Anthem by Pitbull (Feat. Lil Jon) was blasting on a really high volume. I followed closely behind the group of girls that brought me here.

They all decided to split apart and go their own way, leaving me to figure out my way. I sighed, not liking this idea at all. I walked over to an empty table and sat in the booth. I tapped my fingers to the beat of the music and hummed. All of the sudden a hand slammed on the table, causing me to jump and look up.

There he stood, Niall Horan, looking drunk as ever.

"Who was that guy?" He slurred.

"What guy?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows. Who is here with him? They should be watching him, because he honestly can't drive himself home tonight.

"That- that guy that was, sterring at you!" He screamed. Sterring? Does he mean staring? I think he ment staring. Yea . . .

"I don't know what you are talking about Niall, there are millions of guys in here and a lot of girls to stare at, he could've been staring at someone near me." I told him, even though it might not get through his stupid brain. Yea, that's right, I called his brain stupid.

"Neverrrmind I'll find someone likeee ew!" He sang while bobbing his head side to side. I got up and took his wrist, ready to drag ourselves out of this crappy place. "Where we goin'?" He asked.

"Home." I answered.

"Ohhh. I think I know where this is going." He purred.

"Yea, you really don't considering you're drunk." I stated.

"Who said I was?"

"Your breath, when you speak, and how you walk."

"Lemme tell you somethin'" he stopped walking and pointed his finger in the air, "I've liked you ever since you stole me watch." I furrowed my eyebrows. This guy, is crazy drunk. Period.

"Tell that to your mommy when you get home ok?" I instructed. I think he took my sentence to heart because his eyes turned a deep shade of blue. He was furious. He pushed me against the wall and pressed his forehead against mine.

"She's dead." He gritted his teeth together. I imediatly felt guilty.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"You should be!" He was breathing heavily, "I live on my own." I flinched when his fist connected to the brick wall, only inches away from my face. I probably looked like a little coward. "The things I could do to you Olivia. Things that I want to do more than anything, but I choose not to, want to know why?" I nodded, waiting for him to continue, "Because you are innocent, kind, and beautiful. It wouldn't be right to ruin all of that. You wiggled your way into my head, and I want you out. I tried everything, to get you to leave my mind, but you've got something that I want." He grabbed both my hands and intertwined them with his. He looked at both of ours hands. I could tell in his eyes that he was sad and lost. He closed his eyes tight as he breathed out in pain.