Chapter 6

OLIVIA's POV

I woke up to the sound of a buzzing in my ear. I opened my eyes, to see my phone lit up next to me. I groaned and picked it up, unlocking it and reading the message.

From: Unknown:

Hey Princess! Wanna do something today? Nvm. We're doing something today.

- N. H.

I furrowed my eyebrows and read the time. 6:48. Oh crap, I have 2 minutes to get to school!

I got up and dragged myself towards the closet. I picked out a plain white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, my brown pair of uggs, and my purple hoodie jacket. I brushed my hair and stared at the text, thinking maybe that N. H. is Niall Horan. Duh, you idiot, who else calls you princess!

To: Unknown:

I can't. I have to go to school. Sorry!!

I ran downstairs and into the kitchen with my backpack bouncing on my shoulders. I grabbed a water bottle and imediatly my phone buzzed.

From: Unknown:

Don't leave your house babe, I'm coming to pick you up and then drop you off ;)

I rolled my eyes and huffed. I really wanted to walk, although it would take too long. As I waited, I put Niall in my contacts and took a couple of sips from my water bottle. I heard a honk and I quickly ran out of the house, making sure the front door was locked with my house key. I jogged down the porch steps and up to Nialls green mustang. He was standing beside the passenger door with it opened. I thanked him and got in, placing my backpack on my lap and buckling my seatbelt. He nodded and closed the door, walking over to his side and getting in.

"Do you know where my school is?" I asked him. He nodded,

"There's only one high school around here, and I used to go there," He answered.

"Used to? Aren't you 19?" I asked again. (A/N: If I put their age somewhere in the book already, I must've forgotten then haha)

"I'm a highschool Drop out babe." He smirked.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I have my reasons." Niall put on the radio and all of the sudden Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO came on. He turned it up and I glanced over at him to watch him dance in his seat. I tried holding in a laugh, but a smile grew on my face. "There's that smile!" He congratulated his self for "accomplishing" something dumb.

"I'm sexy and I know it!" He sang along with the lyrics. I smiled and shook my head. "Girl look at that body, girl look at that body, girl at that body, I, I, I, work out!" I laughed and finally noticed we were in the schools parking lot.

"Oh, right. Uh, thanks for the ride Niall." I spoke after I cleared my throat.

"Not so fast, I'm coming in and telling your teacher why you were late." He unbuckled his seatbelt, then unbuckled mine before getting out. I got out of his car and followed after him.

"You do know I can do that myself." I reminded him.

"Yea," He laughed, "But I want to see the looks on your classmates faces once they see me. It's hilarious."

"Oh, alright." I spoke. After I told the office I was here, I walked into my first period classroom with Niall. Practically the whole class gasped and stared at the boy next to me, who was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Well, well, your first tardy miss Jones." The teacher spoke. (A/N: Also if I put that she had a last name earlier in the book and it's dfferent here, I'm changing it to Jones then lol)